Court of the Fallen
cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: cut our teeth and make our bones right here (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-03-2023

[say]"Well, who says you are done?"[/say] Remi snarks in return, unable not to laugh as the pair have to awkwardly try and fit themselves onto the couch lengthwise with neither apparently intuitively opting to be the little spoon. Shifting back against the cushions to give Ronin more room while also resting a hand on the hunter's hip to encourage him closer again, Remi snickers into his friend's shoulder.

[say]"A Yelp, review, mmm? I suppose that is where I will find support groups and the nearest STD clinics as well?"[/say] He wonders, pressing himself into the couch if only so that he could both look down between them and then skeptically back up at Ronin. [say]"You...finished as well?"[/say] He wonders, though the question he's really asking isn't whether Ronin did (being a man himself the wendigo can quite easily put two and two together given the lack of a boner between them), but why. [say]"I..would have, you know."[/say] He says a touch awkwardly, not wanting to make it sound as if they were just here to trade sexual favours, but not wanting to leave things one-sided either.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-03-2023

[say]"I don't remember signing anything to say my services were indefinite,"[/say] Ronin snarks affectionately. [say]"You better be careful, or hooker might become sex slave before too long."[/say] And he doesn't sound remotely upset by it, what a surprise. His laughter joins Remi's as they awkwardly navigate the (altogether too narrow) couch space, until they finally seem settled into something comfortable.

[say]"Oh, of course. They're a plethora of resources,"[/say] he assures the other man, almost sleepily following Remi's gaze downwards and raising an eyebrow as if wondering whether there's a problem. Only as he speaks does Ronin understand, though he responds by reaching out to gently guide Remi's lips back against his own. [say]"I have no doubt you would,"[/say] he murmurs softly into the kiss. [say]"I just couldn't help myself. Maybe next time."[/say]

Remi knows what Ronin means by it of course, but slavery of any sort is understandably a bit of a trigger for the wendigo. Still, he smiles softly, cheeks dimpling despite the slight tension he feels in his shoulders.

It shouldn't surprise the hunter that as he draws Remi's attention back to his lips that the wendigo more than meets him halfway. Far from re-charged, still there's more exploring that the wendigo is keen to do and so with a tongue keen to school Ronin's on what sort of culture it may or may not lack as per their conversation about wine, the wendigo's hand on the other man's hip is already growing insistent again.

Knowing it was too much too fast, Remi breaks the kiss with a slight clenching of his jaw, lowering his chin that he might shudder his exhale into the space between them and reassert some semblance of control. [say]"Dispiace"[/say] He mumbles, chuckling to conceal the fact that he really wasn't.

Humming a note of tired pleasure against Remi's lips, Ronin is left breathless again by the time the wendigo sees fit to get himself in order, and it's with a lazy smile that he tilts his head to rest it against blonde curls. [say]"Careful, or I'll report nymphomania as a side effect of your serum,"[/say] he teases, smiling to himself and letting his arms slip around the other man properly.

Shifting to roll onto his back and half drawing Remi over him, Ronin settles into this post-sex embrace with a murmur of, [say]"Indulge me for a bit?"[/say] Because one doesn't have to be a wendigo in a laboratory to be touch starved, and the warm body pressed against his own is something Ronin wouldn't leave right now even if there was a call to say undertown was collapsing.

Instead, with gentle fingers and closed eyes, the hunter maps the topography of his friend's shoulder blade and back with exquisite care, scars and all.

[say]'You will report nothing, because there is no way anyone can know about this.'[/say] Remi counters, sounding quite serious all of a sudden. [say]"And not for any stupid reasons either. I meant it when I said you were my only friend and if the hunters or doctors get wind of this and decide we can't work together?"[/say] He tilts his head. One orgasm, no matter how good, was hardly worth the 6 years they'd spent together, not to mention however long they had left.

Groaning grumpily as he's shifted, though moving where he's guided without any physical complaints, Remi stretches one of his legs out so that his foot could dangle over the edge of the couch while fitting his chin on Ronin's shoulder. Shivering at the touch, Ronin will find the wendigo flinchy at best for the first few moments despite the strange thick quality of his skin which would otherwise suggest it had lost its nerve endings.

[say]'It is so strange hearing your heart like this.'[/say] Remi murmurs softly, able to hear the muffled drumbeat as he lay with his ear against his friend's skin. It sounded lazy and far away and so very very imprecise which made it all the more human. Smiling slowly, the wendigo sighs. [say]"What I wouldn't give just to be able to fall asleep like this for the night."[/say]

Raising his eyebrows at the serious tone in Remi's voice, Ronin understands soon enough, and though his reply is sweetly murmured against the other man's curls, it's no less sincere for it. [say]"I will report nothing, and nobody will ever know about this,"[/say] he confirms. [say]"Outside of this room, nobody will be able to tell anything happened between us. I promise."[/say] Granted, there is a sudden smile on his face that Remi will be able to hear in his voice. [say]"Though if we're going to keep this between us, I might need to gag you next time,"[/say] he adds.

Letting his fingers melt into soft, slow strokes down the length of the wendigo's back, Ronin frowns softly for a moment. [say]"I'm not hurting you, am I?"[/say] he murmurs, having noticed the other man's flinching, and if his heartbeat increases a little at the thought, well, Remi will absolutely be able to tell.

Huffing out a laugh, the hunter is already having to force himself to keep his eyes open, humming lazy agreement and nodding. [say]"Well,"[/say] he says, [say]"if that serum ever goes towards the twenty-four hour mark, you know where I live."[/say]

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-04-2023

Remi's brows push together as he leans up slightly, peering down into Ronin's face. [say]"To..?"[/say] Understanding takes its sweet time, if only because of how utterly drained each and every part of the wendigo currently was. As he does piece it together though, he bites bashfully at the inside of his cheek and opts to lay his head back down that Ronin might not see the smile he was trying to keep contained. [say]"Well.."[/say] He mutters. [say]"...that was probably just because it was the first time in years, so.."[/say] Is he trying to plant the idea that this will all happen again?

[say]"Oh, no..just...sensitive."[/say] Remi says, suddenly quite aware of the fact that both he and Ronin were still naked and that the other man was giving him back touches against skin so sensitive he could hardly keep still.

Chuckling against the hunter's neck, Remi nods sluggishly. [say]"There is no way that Isla would believe the way I chose to spend my first day as a human again would be napping, but..."[/say] Well, he absolutely would, especially if it was going to start out like this.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-04-2023

Responding with little more than a mischievous bob of his eyebrows, Ronin catches Remi's smile nonetheless, though he chooses not to rib the other man about it. It's not as though he didn't enjoy the serenade in his own right, is it? [say]"Gods, I hope it was worth the wait,"[/say] he says with a smirk. If not, he's also down for planting the very same idea; what happens to human!Remi stays with human!Remi and all that.

[say]"Ah,"[/say] he murmurs, his already gentle touches growing even more so - stopping doesn't even enter his mind, the hunter too enveloped in post-orgasm affection to do much more than lay with Remi and fuss over him. And nap, maybe. Speaking of which, [say]"Maybe not all day, but as a human I imagine you need to eat and sleep and all that,"[/say] he remarks. [say]"Why, do you think she'd more readily believe you spent your first day doing something like this instead?"[/say]

What was the right way of saying 6 years of torture was not worth the wait, no, but I was still happy as I could be to have you suck my cock? Humming something to himself, the wendigo nods against Ronin's shoulder. [say]"It's a low bar, but that was still the best I've had in over half a decade, so.."[/say] Shifting one arm in order to trace the lines of scarring on the hunter's upper arm, Remi tries to focus his gaze before realizing his eyes were far too tired.

[say]"Sadly we will never know."[/say] Remi mutters of what the good doctor might think. [say]"Then again, I am not sure it would surprise anyone to hear that fooling around was one of the first things I did, after getting mildly drunk."[/say] It seemed fairly par for the course when you thought about it, so long as you excluded the bit about it having been with Ronin.

[say]"So..I take it that was not your first time?"[/say]

Scoffing and grinning, because not only is it a fair response, it's a fucking true one, Ronin relaxes further into the couch and lets his eyes close properly, even as the phantom touch of fingers on his skin causes a warmth to bloom in the pit of his stomach that is only mildly to do with arousal. [say]"Honestly,"[/say] he says, [say]"anyone who expected you to do much more than indulge yourself has clearly never been without."[/say] Okay, yeah, he hadn't expected to be quite such an active participant in it, but he's hardly complaining.

Blinking his eyes back open to glance down at Remi, he shakes his head softly. [say]"If it was, I'd have expected praise on giving such good head,"[/say] he jokes. [say]"But no, not my first time with a man. As you can probably imagine, the fae are absolutely not picky about things like gender. I suppose it's one thing I can thank them for, right? Open-mindedness?"[/say] He chuckles.

Scrunching his nose slightly, Remi bites at the inside of his lip as his thumb presses against the muscles of the hunter's bicep trying to tease away any lingering tension there. [say]"I do wonder what Isla thought we would get up to...and now I wonder what I should tell her. I suppose I could say you bought me a messy lap dance at the sunset?"[/say] Though, given he'd nearly kissed Isla before he'd left her that afternoon, Remi wasn't so sure he wanted to plant the idea that he'd had titties in his face immediately after.

Blushing furiously if only because the juxtaposition of this being his trash-talking partner and also a man who gave really good head, the wendigo meets Ronin's gaze with hazy green eyes. [say]"You would have expected praise regardless."[/say] Remi snarks softly. As for being open-minded though, the wendigo can merely shrug and nod, having no particular compulsions about being gay or bi; he simply hadn't thought of himself as either of those things before.

[say]"Can I say something that...is probably going to sound really stupid?"[/say]

[say]"I feel like she probably thought I'd be trying to get you drunk - which I was - and that we'd end up gambling, eating junk food, and... yeah. Probably strippers. I could give you a lapdance if you want, so you're not exactly lying."[/say] He laughs. Then again, Ronin isn't aware just how close Remi has been to kissing the good doctor moments before meeting him. He does know about his crush, though, the hunter frowning suddenly. [say]"Hey, don't let this get in the way of you and her, okay?"[/say] he says.

Whatever else he's going to add melts into a hum of surprised pleasure to feel the hand massaging at arguably abused muscles, Ronin flexing his fingers automatically in response. [say]"Mm, don't you worry - you gave praise,"[/say] he assures Remi with a shit-eating smile once he realises what the wendigo has said.

As for his next question, really now, Remi should have been expecting the response. [say]"You mean you haven't been spouting off lyrical genius until now?"[/say] he asks, playfully incredulous. [say]"Go ahead."[/say]

[say]'I mean, you didn't not give me a lap dance.'[/say] Remi points out mildly, wondering why it was he suddenly felt incredibly guilty as Isla's name kept coming up. [say]'Me and...ah, well..'[/say] Feeling himself suddenly want to fidget and focusing instead on the curve of the hunter's shoulder, the wendigo simply sighs. [say]"The other day she...laid in my bed with me? It was nothing like this of course and nothing at all happened, but..."[/say] Just as the line between Isla being professional and being his friend was a messy one, so too was the one between Ronin being Remi's only friend him also being a fuck buddy. [say]"...I don't know."[/say] He admits with a soft sigh of frustration. [say]"I never really know what she is thinking. Mostly I think she feels about me the way someone would feel about a pet."[/say]

Oh, he does expect it, but even so Remi grins boyishly against Ronin's shoulder and resists the urge to nudge the hunter with one of his legs. [say]"Firstly, fuck you, but secondly and maybe on that note...I...don't want to take advantage of anything here, but...I did really enjoy this. I wouldn't want to complicate things between us, but I'd also...do this again, if you wanted to as well."[/say] It really is the only way of asking if they could be fuck buddies that Remi could think of.

Arching slightly in order to peer down at Ronin, the wendigo tilts his head slightly to the side. [say]"To be fair, neither of us lasted 10 minutes so if nothing else we can at least build up our stamina together so we aren't disappointing any demigoddesses."[/say]

Nodding his slow agreement - Remi is technically right - Ronin can almost feel the other man bristle under his arm as thoughts of Isla collide with whatever they're currently doing. [say]"She did?"[/say] He smiles. [say]"I mean, that's still a lot closer than anyone else has ever been,"[/say] he points out; until right this second, any way. [say]"And it's not something you have to figure out straight away, right? She's still a doctor, and you're still watched like a hawk in that science wing."[/say]

Either way, Ronin seems at ease with the conversation such that he's able to drop the subject just as quickly as pick it up, and he instead directs a smug smile at the wendigo - fuck him, indeed. Only he's apparently closer to the mark than expeced, and although his blue eyes widen a fraction as Remi shifts over him, already his hand is curling around the other man's hip. [say]"I wouldn't say no to doing this again,"[/say] he says readily. [say]"Though let's be real - neither of us are getting with any demigoddesses any time soon."[/say]

Shifting to get an elbow beneath him, he rolls his shoulder in a shrug to Remi. [say]"It's only complicated if we make it that way,"[/say] he adds.