Court of the Fallen
cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: cut our teeth and make our bones right here (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-18-2023

[say]"Mm, fine. You do make a good point,"[/say] Ronin murmurs, grinning against the wendigo's chest where his kisses have migrated. [say]"We'll just say that if you do ask me to stop, I will. Bit soon for a safe word."[/say] Not to mention tame, given that it's just a blindfold and a bit of rope. But he can still feel the tension rippling and almost vibrating through the other man, the hunter hissing in a breath as he feels a plume of heat unfurl in his belly and head straight south.

Like a sudden thunderstorm, Ronin suddely surges forward to devour the wendigo's lips, letting his weight sink down onto him to spread fire in all the places they fit together. [say]"Gods,"[/say] he hisses into their kiss, [say]"You have no idea how good you look."[/say] And while some might accuse the hunter of flattery, they can't see the flush to Remi's cheeks, the cupid's bow of his lips, the pulse jumping in his neck.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-18-2023

[say]'You -"[/say] Pausing, Remi laughs softly to himself before starting over. [say]"Do you know what it feels like..to...to not be able to do the things you normally can?"[/say] He wonders, straining slightly against the rope to indicate what sorts of things he might be talking about. Normally he could break the rope with little more than the shrug of one shoulder, but now even just pulling on it slightly made the muscles of his arm cramp and groan.

Another such example is the way Ronin's kiss takes the wendigo completely by surprise; unable to hear the rolling thunder of the other man's heart nor even the subtle bunching of his muscles, the hunter's lips are upon Remi's before the wendigo's mind has time to realize something has happened. Once it does, he moans hungrily, straining all the more before realizing that he's utterly without a single method to draw Ronin against him. Though the hunter complies by sinking his weight down over the wendigo, gods but it isn't enough.

[say]"No, because I do know how I look."[/say] Remi counters, panting slightly. He knew exactly how his body looked, broken and scrawny and entirely weak as it currently was, though unlike other partners the hunter might or might not have had, he didn't really care.

[say]'Come back-'[/say] Lifting his hips as much as he was able with his hands locked above his head, Remi strains forward moaning a plaintive sort of sound that hiccuped out through his lips.

[say]"I might have some idea,"[/say] Ronin murmurs, not wanting to get into the particulars of remember when Morgan showed up topside and I was on my knees, because they're having a good time this afternoon. [say]"And I really don't think you do,"[/say] he adds, regarding how the wendigo currently looks. The words are whispered - barely - against Remi's lips, and as he's corralled back into a hungry kiss, the hunter is hardly going to complain.

Grinding his hips against Remi's and feeling, at last, the sort of heat and pressure that might lead to even better things, it's with a soft moan that Ronin lets his concentration lapse. Releasing the wendigo's wrists so he might properly blanket him with his body, the hunter is far more interested in pinning other parts of Remi's body against his own.

[say]"I have seen a mirror, Ronin."[/say] The wendigo counters, sounding slightly cross but only because time spent arguing was robbing them of much more interesting things that they might do with their tongues and lips.

Inhaling sharply at the pressure rising between them, Remi's hands all but flew forward as they were released. Groping at first, guided not by sight but purely by feel, the wendigo once again took to the terrain of the hunter's body with fingers that navigated his friend's skin like familiar trails. Reaching down and grasping just beneath the hunter's ass with both hands as if to manipulate and control the thrust of his hips, Remi rolled his own hips upward and against the other man's body. Moaning indulgently and straining his shoulders off of the bed to try and find the hunter's lips, Remi blinked against the blindfold for a moment before pressing his eyes closed.

[say]"You've never seen yourself like this,"[/say] Ronin promises, cut off by the prompt reaction from a wendigo released from his bonds. Moaning a mix of surprise and gratification against lips that come crashing against his own, the hunter gasps into the kiss as he rocks and grinds against Remi with the other man's encouragement.

[say]"I want you to fuck me again,"[/say] he suddenly demands against his lips, his skin on fire wherever Remi's hands are roaming, his cock already rising to the occasion. [say]"But you'll need to see what you're doing for that."[/say] Reaching up to all but swipe away the blindfold, when Remi opens his eyes it will be to see Ronin flushed and breathless, blue eyes fey-wild and expectant.

[say]"Get behind me,"[/say] he hisses, nipping at the wendigo's lower lip.

For the second time that afternoon, Ronin's words have fire coursing through the wendigo's veins. He feels the muscles of his stomach simultaneously tighten as he shudders in a breath, eyelashes fluttering from behind the blindfold as if the silken darkness was something he could just will away. I want you to fuck me again reverberates through Remi's skull, causing his own cock to stiffen even more as fire drips down the back of his throat descending toward his balls.

Squeezing his eyes closed against the sudden brightness, the fae-blue of Ronin's gaze is a blurry and kaleidoscopic scene at first, before forming into something star-hard and bright with every blink of the wendigo's eyes. Having never properly been undone by the look of another man before, something in the flush of his friend's cheeks and the words - I want you to fuck me again - have the wendigo nearly feral with sudden desire.

All but scrambling to his knees in an effort to comply, he couldn't help but pause on his way to reach between the hunter's legs and grasp the base of his cock. [say]"I can't wait to fuck you."[/say] Remi whispers darkly against Ronin's lips.

Shifting back to allow Remi the space to move, Ronin is already three steps ahead in their bedroom dance, such that when he finds both his lips and his cock quite suddenly occupied, it comes as a surprise to say the least. Hiccuping in a breath and thrusting automatically into the wendigo's hand, it's with a shuddering exhale that wants to be a laugh that he forces himself to concentrate, even as his cock twitches with rising anticipation.

[say]"You won't have to wait long,"[/say] he hisses, reaching forward to grasp the headboard and spreading his knees. Glancing over his shoulder at the other man, Ronin nods towards wherever the fuck Remi put the lube from last time. And even though they've done this once and it somehow feels more feverish than before, he still has to add a disclaimer. [say]"Slow at first, remember. It'll be worth it."[/say]

Feeling (problematically) quite pleased to stifle the air in Ronin's lungs and to feel his body so completely yield, Remi grins against the hunter's lips before releasing him all at once. Following his gaze somewhat speculatively at first before realizing what it was he was meant to find, the wendigo moved toward the end of the bed where he'd left the lube the first time.

Later there would be more time for consideration, but it was only just now with Ronin's muscled physique turned away from him that any of this felt properly gay to the wendigo. Almost instantly the thought broke apart in his mind by the force of his body's desire and his own burning need for the other man. [say]"Slow at first."[/say] He agreed, his voice tight in an effort to do just that.

Applying lube to himself with one hand, Remi settled the other against one of Ronin's hips finding his fingers inclined towards being gentle despite how his cock wanted nothing more than to surge forward. With a shivery breath, Remi guided himself against the hunter, using the head of his cock to liberally apply lube against his friend's opening. Though his fingers twitched with shaky anticipation against Ronin's hip, the wendigo pressed forward slowly and gently. That he was biting through the skin on the inside of his cheek in an effort to remain steady was something later kisses would likely reveal.

Huffing out a soft breath to feel Remi finally draw close in a way Ronin knows will herald the beginning of a very pleasurable end for the two of them, the hunter rolls his shoulders and reminds himself to relax against the other man, willing all the tension from his muscles. It's a difficult balance to maintain with the way he wants to clench his jaw around a moan (he fails, and the sound hits the air with no resistance) or clutch at the headboard; gay, straight or anywhere in between, the only thing Ronin cares about right now is getting more of it.

[say]"Oh, fuck--"[/say] He groans, sinking back against Remi as if to throw his own caution to the wind and encourage the drive of his hips and thrust of his cock, his head lolling back, lips parted. [say]"Gods, fuck me. Slow, at first, and hard."[/say] It's no surprise that the hunter needs little time to adjust based on the events preceding this new position, but Ronin surprises himself with his own carnal need.

The sound of Ronin's pleasure in tandem with the hunter's movement has the wendigo staggering drunkenly toward the very end of his self-control. Tossing his head slightly as if to distract himself from the way the pair were fitting back perfectly together in a way which made him feel vaguely murdery and also tearful, Remi gasped up toward the ceiling as both hands tightened around Ronin's hips.

[say]'Ronin-'[/say] He meant to tell the other man to shut the fuck up lest Remi lose it entirely, but gods just the sight of scar-silvery muscle trailing down toward where their bodies were now joined had stolen all the moisture from Remi's mouth. Exhaling as he shifted himself backward until he could just feel the head of his cock begin to pull out, he leaned forward slowly until his hips brushes against Ronin's ass. [say]"Fuck."[/say] Remi moaned eloquently through cheeks flushed and feeling as if they were on fire.

[say]"Ronin...fuck."[/say] He added, as if this wasn't the third time in as many days that they'd found themselves in this sort of pleasure-inducing situation. Even so, Remi's lusty awe was clear enough in the way he continued to mumble low exclamations that grew all the more disjointed with every thrust.

Ronin, at least, finds himself in the favourable position of needing little focus beyond pleasure, and gods is he making the most of it. Whether Remi had managed to tell him to shut the fuck up is irrelevant, because the hunter would never have been able to comply; their first tryst was made necessarily gentle by their positions, but in this new posture, there's nothing to stop Remi from extracting as much brutish ecstasy as he wants.

(And Ronin wants, too, for the record).

With fingers flinching against the headboard with every thrust of Remi's hips, Ronin's hollows his back and his knees spread further on autopilot, the hunter offering as much resistance as he can for the other man to fuck him against. [say]"Fuck, yes,"[/say] he moans through a sigh, his free hand slipping down to stroke against his arousal; thank the gods he stands more of a chance of lasting this time.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-19-2023

Unlike before, Remi's mind doesn't have to fight quite so hard to keep himself from plunging over the edge, leaving him with much more rationality to draw from. Able to properly take in the sounds and sights of their act, the wendigo's lips are seemingly perpetually parted to allow for his moans as much as his awe. The stretch of Ronin's arm and the tension of his fingers against the headboard, the play of shadows across the hunter's back, the way that it's quite clearly a man's ass that Remi is thrusting into rather that something much more curvaceous and female; all of it bears remembering.

[say]"Come here."[/say] The wendigo demands of his partner, reaching his hands forward from Ronin's hips toward his sides to drag the hunter vertically against his chest. With one hand Remi reaches across Ronin's midsection, his fingers grasping and clutching, while the other closed around the hunter's throat to encourage his head back against Remi's shoulder.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-19-2023

Remi doesn't have to say it twice, Ronin's fingers growing slack against the headboard as the other man adjusts him, and it's with an audible hitch of breath that he finds himself flush against his partner. The new position unlocks a fresh wave of desire that crashes right down to the tips of his toes, Ronin's head lolling back, his free hand coming up to cover the wendigo's around his throat.

[say]"Fuck me harder,"[/say] he all but begs, close enough for the words to practically trickle into Remi's ears. [say]"Fuck me like you mean it."[/say] Because this is what he's been craving, he realises - as well as the intimacy, of course - but there's nothing like being properly taken and had, and he feels as though Remi is more than up to the task now that they've been able to 'practice' a little.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-19-2023

Though Remi can no longer here the other man quite like he's used to, the sensation of feeling his command vibrate out against his palm has the wendigo choking on his own moan. With fingers well-practised in this, Remi increases the pressure against the other man's throat. At no point does it press against his windpipe which he knows can be painful, but instead he simply restricts the blood flow pounding through the hunter's veins.

Not needing to be told twice, Remi increases his pace and finds that he's as delighted as he is frustrated by the whine of his muscles. Doing his best to ignore it but not before finding himself vaguely appreciating the enduring adult-film actors? participants? must have, he drops the hand on Ronin's stomach once again grasping him by the hip. [say]"Fuck."[/say] Remi moans against the side of Ronin's neck, guiding his teeth along the skin there and breathing roughly into his friend's ear.