Court of the Fallen
cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Printable Version

+- Court of the Fallen (https://cotf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Forum: Not-Canon (https://cotf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: cut our teeth and make our bones right here (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-19-2023

Ronin's words melt into little more than breathless moans of encouragement as Remi gives him exactly what he wants, the hunter malleable and yet managing to act as an anchor against the other man's thrusts. His hand strokes a quick, hard rhythm against his cock that is not at all in tune with the motion of Remi's hips, and gods if it isn't driving him fucking wild. [say]"Just like that--"[/say] he manages through a hiccup of breath, the words broken and tight with rising pleasure.

The beginnings of his orgasm don't creep up on him this time, but instead appear rather suddenly, like an unexpected visitor at the door. Ronin fails to articulate it other than by sagging forward against the hand around his throat, his fingers flinching against Remi's as he coaxes himself towards climax.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-19-2023

Lost in the dichotomy of keeping his fingers precise and intentionally placed against the hunter's throat with the feral thrusting of his hips, Remi's mind was tugged from pleasure to pain as his own orgasm stretched outwards from the base of his spine while his hips and ass demanded a halt to the wreckless pace he was setting.

Behind Ronin in more ways than one, as Remi felt the hunter pitch forward against his hand, the wendigo tightened his fingers incrementally, releasing only when he felt the first tense shivers of orgasm tease through Ronin's body. Hoping the sudden rush of blood and oxygen would fuel the hunter onward, the wendigo released his friend entirely that he might properly use Ronin's body to finish himself off. Grasping at his hips and guiding them forward and back like the hunter was no more than a sex toy to be used at Remi's discretion, the wendigo came with a strangled sort of cry that spoke of feral pleasure and utter exhaustion.

Shaking, and not just because of his second orgasm of the day, Remi collapsed against Ronin's back, his weariness bone-deep now as his legs all but gave out.

It does more than fuel him on, and there will be bruises on Ronin's neck to show for this tomorrow that he'll have to blame on some monster or prostitute or something, not that he cares. Barely having the sense to catch himself on one forearm braced against the pillows, the hunter rides out each crackle of ecstasy with the snap of Remi's hips against him and a low, indulgent moan.

As the other man sags against him they both go down together, Ronin bonelessly collapsing into the bed and trying fruitlessly to pull enough air into his lungs. He can feel Remi's heart galloping against his back, can feel the heat rolling off his skin combined with the flash of cold breath on his neck, and fuck if there's nowhere he'd rather be other than pinned beneath the wendigo right now.

[say]"Fuck, you're good,"[/say] he whispers into the pillows.

Gods, but if Grimm came in now and spilled fire into his veins, the wendigo would go out without complaint. Every cell in his body was either exhausted, crackling with pleasure, or both. Even as he felt himself shrivel somewhat uncomfortably inside of the hunter, he couldn't bring himself to care about it much less move.

[say]"Holy fuck."[/say] Remi mutters when he's caught his breath enough to speak. Still panting hard and feeling as though he'd just run a marathon, it was with a groan and a considerable amount of effort that he tried to roll slightly off of the other man so that Ronin could breathe without Remi's body weight making it harder. He'd done enough of that for the day.

[say]'I have not done that since I was a teenager."[/says] That, of course being horny enough to come twice in the span of just an hour or so. [say]"Fuck."[/say] Blearily blinking open his eyes and able to see only the rolling hill of the hunter's shoulder, before he could stop himself, the wendigo rested his cheek against the slope of Ronin's spine and pressed his lips sweetly against one of the various scars spangling his friend's back.

[say]"That was good."[/say] He whispered through a smile.

[say]"There's nothing holy about what we just did,"[/say] Ronin assures his friend with a rough laugh, the hunter grumbling a mix of protest and gratitude as Remi slightly shifts off him. [say]"And me neither. I'm hardly complaining, though."[/say] Chuckling into the pillow, his smile is a soft and hidden thing to feel the other man's lips against his back.

[say]"Before you get enough sense back to start questioning it, I'd like to inform you that you're going to be the big spoon,"[/say] he mumbles, flailing out an arm to smack at his alarm clock, setting the alarm for an hour. [say]"Unless you ask real nice. Then maybe I'll consider it."[/say]

Unable to help the boyish snarl of laughter, had he any energy left in his body he'd have tried to nudge or poke at Ronin. Alas, not a single limb was up to the challenge, and so Remi was left exhaling sharply against Ronin's skin topping it off with an eloquent [say]"Fuck you[/say]". Which he just had, and gods he would again if such a thing possible.

[say]'Mmm, no complaints from me."[/say] The wendigo murmured with a golden sweetness the hunter would likely not have heard from him. For those counting, it's apparently two rounds of sex to break down the highest of Remi's walls where you might be surprised to know, there's more than just a little humanity left.

Heedless of the sorts of complaints he'd made not 20 minutes prior about precisely this sort of thing, Remi reached out for the hunter once the alarm had been set and wound his arms around him. Curling his body to match Ronin's, the wendigo adjusted his head in the pillow just behind his friend's so that his lips rested comfortably on the rise of the other man's shoulder. Curling an arm over Ronin's waist and against his chest, the wendigo—the same wendigo who had said that emotions were confusing and that he wasn't sure what all of this was—reached for one of Ronin's hands before exhaling softly outward through lips that cut off the air in a kiss against the hunter's shoulder.

[say]"You did. It was incredible,"[/say] Ronin informs the other man, his wicked smile audible in his words. [say]"And good, I hoped you'd say that."[/say] Because the hunter is already shifting to get comfortable, and as Remi curls himself around him, he's fumbling the kicked away blankets to drag them over the two of them. Melting back against the other man's chest, it's with a hum of quiet contentment that Ronin surrenders his hand, a smile curling his lips to feel kisses pressed against his shoulder.

It's a slow, golden hour for the hunter. It doesn't blink by like some naps do, where you feel cheated of time and comfort. No, Ronin allows himself to properly doze, to bask in the warmth and weight of another presence in the bed with him, to lift their hands occasionally to press kisses against the wendigo's knuckles, or to let his head tilt back to nuzzle against his cheek or temple.

And the alarm, when it does finally go off, is treated with a languid bat of his hand, Ronin slapping at the snooze button automatically. They've still got at least an hour left. It's fine.

Having not slept like this in years, unlike Ronin, Remi does sink instantly into sleep. That doesn't mean he's dead to the world nor to the hunter; every movement, tender or not, will receive a grumble of other encouragement or annoyance from the wendigo. Any time the hunter shifts too far away, he'll feel himself unceremoniously tugged back against Remi, and though the wendigo doesn't have the strength to back up his physical demands, still his slumbering-self treats Ronin like some stuffed animal who belongs nowhere else but pressed tightly up against hi.

Grumbling properly as the alarm disturbs their silence, Remi cracks open one eye, glaring predatorily in the direction of the small black box, before snorting his approval into the side of Ronin's neck as the hunter silences it. [say]"I can change back here."[/say] He mutters dozily, shifting his hips and adjusting his neck slightly. [say]"How bad could it be?"[/say]

Huffing out a laugh and allowing himself a moment to stretch out indulgently before fitting himself right back against Remi, the hunter grumbles his agreement. [say]"You lived here as a wendigo and everything was fine,"[/say] he points out. [say]"Arguably you're less stressed here than you'd be at the medical wing too."[/say] Enjoying this line of logic, Ronin smiles into the pillow and playfully seizes Remi's hand as if to draw him closer around him.

[say]"Though I do wish there was someone to bring us some coffee or something,"[/say] he says through a soft laugh, stifling a yawn and resisting the urge to roll over if only because it feels like a helluva lot of effort when he's already very comfortable. Eventually, though, he does furrow his brow towards the alarm that's going to go off any second, willing time to tick backwards.

[say]"Imagine if you can get a dose of serum that lasted for a day."[/say] He huffs.

[say]"See?"[/say] The wendigo agrees, and though Ronin might only be playing at it, Remi leans forward to follow the hunter's movements that there might not even be a sip of air between them. Soon Remi will likely swerve lanes again and become irritable about this sort of affection, but right now it's with an easy intimacy that he stretches himself around the hunter before relaxing back against the bed.

In response, Remi's stomach rumbles, to which the wendigo huffs against Ronin's ear as if it was the hunter's fault. [say]"True, but I might just be inclined to kill the first person to come through that door were I wendigo."[/say] He counters, before sighing rather indulgently. [say]"I have imagined, though..."[/say] Biting at the inside of his cheek and resisting the sticky dread that tried to pull him in, Remi sighs softly. [say]"..too much of a good thing is not always a good thing, they say."[/say]

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-20-2023

There's no chance, at least, of Ronin becoming irritable in any way of the chance for such easy affection, especially when it comes freely and without him needing to do anything degrading in return. Grinning to hear the other man's stomach contribute to the conversation, Ronin glances over his shoulder and reaches out to swat the alarm off as their snooze finally comes to an end. [say]"Luckily for you, I doubt anyone would come through that door, wendigo or otherwise."[/say]

From having lived with the hunter, Remi will know that Ronin isn't the type for visitors. If he's going to be social, it's usually outside of his own private space - Remi aside, of course. Furrowing his brow to hear the wendigo continue, he does nod a little, giving his friend's hand a warm squeeze. [say]"I mean, you can touch people as a wendigo though, right? I know it's not the same, but it doesn't have to be all or nothing."[/say] He hopes not, anyway.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-20-2023

[say]"Well, no chance of anyone bringing us coffee then."[/say] The wendigo murmurs with a lazy shrug. Just now he was quite content with the press of the hunter around him such that not even the allure of coffee was enough to have him wanting to get out of bed. So as Ronin slapped at the alarm again, Remi assumed that they were indeed going to risk things by going back to sleep.

The squeeze of his hand has Remi's eyes blinking back open, his fingers fidget slightly between Ronin's before the wendigo's sigh relaxes them. [say]"I can. Or at least, I can touch you safely."[/say] He agrees. [say]"But it...you all feel like a bundle of facts when I'm a wendigo. I hear your hearts beat and my mind shifts through it like data meant for just one purpose. This would feel..."[/say] Stiffening slightly as his previous worries tried to make themselves known again, the wendigo pulls in a deep breath against Ronin, letting it out slowly before speaking again.

[say]"This-"[/say] His fingers come together against Ronin's. [say]"-would not feel the way it does now. I would only be aware of your pulse and the temperature of your body. Your breathing rate and what it means. I would lay here not needing to breathe or swallow or eat, not needing a blanket or a pillow."[/say] In short, no it didn't need to be all or nothing, but certainly it would feel like nothing compared to how it was now.

[say]"Also.."[/say] Chuckling darkly, Remi leans his lips against the soft place just beneath the hunter's ear. [say]"There would be a very real chance of me breaking you."[/say]

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Ronin - 08-20-2023

[say]"Mm, unfortunately not. And Uber Eats doesn't exist any more, besides,"[/say] Ronin murmurs, stifling his yawn against the pillow and relaxing anew into the warmth of the other man all around him, not least in the way their fingers lace together so seamlessly. His brows come together in a soft frown, however, as he listens to Remi explain, the hunter resisting the urge to shift or move to better look at his friend. Instead he remains just as he is - which is a good choice, as it happens, given the wicked addition Remi whispers against his neck.

[say]"Breaking me aside,"[/say] he says, dark amusement threading through the words, [say]"that does sound like it would give you mental whiplash. I..."[/say] He doesn't want to say is it worth it because even if it wasn't, it's not like Remi is in a position to say no to being injected with the serum, but the sentiment lingers anyway.

[say]"There must be a reason you ended up like this."[/say] A wendigo with a mind of his own, he means.

RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - Remi - 08-20-2023

[say]"Mental whiplash is a very good way of putting it."[/say] The wendigo agrees. [say]"I think that is why I feel so..."[/say] Despite holding Ronin's hand, Remi's fingers splay outward to indicate uncertainty, before closing again. [say]"..depressed doesn't quite capture it, but.."[/say] Well, it would do.

Almost surprised to hear him say so, Remi raises his eyebrows, not that Ronin would see it, before shaking his head. [say]"I doubt it. If this was a story, then maybe. But for all that I have ever done, I cannot say I was any better or worse than anyone else before this happened. If anything I would say it is more about the man who did this to me, than anything about me specifically."[/say]