Join the Mafia...er...Launceleyn Family!
But really, it's the mob
Prima ballerina

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Are you looking to incorporate a character into a family with a rich, well-developed history? Do you want to build a character with strong connections? Or are you perhaps hoping stretch your villainous wings on the site?

Then allow me to introduce you to:
THE LAUNCELEYN FAMILY

A family of Outlanders who specialize in breeding, building, and conquering through magical might, the Launceleyn family is a force to be reckoned with. They are hierarchical, following their Head of Family fiercely, whose goal is to see the family flourish in Caido as the most powerful practitioners of magic. The only thing more important than magical prowess is loyalty. I shall repeat for emphasis: the most important thing is loyalty.

Currently, the family has a firm hold on the leadership of Halo and would be open to build a network of allies/adopted members who fit the following requirements:
  • Die-hard loyalty to the family
  • Magic user
That's it. Loyal magic users. And what do you get out of it? Unyielding support, protection, and training from some of the most powerful magic users in Caido and dynamic, intricate plots.

Active Members: Grant, Crooked, and Honey

Active Site Characters:

Zariah Launceleyn | Grant | Head of the Family

Loren Launceleyn | Crooked | Family Member

Neron Launceleyn | Honey | Family Member
Prima ballerina

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
What's that I hear? Thinking up a new character from scratch is a pain? You'd like a base to start with but the flexibility to develop a character however you wish? Your wish is Grant's command!

Let me introduce BEATRIX LAUNCELEYN

{Image: HHr00Ln.jpg}

BAM!

Now look at your keyboard. Now look back at the screen.

{Image: ZTLxLhz.jpg}

SAY WHAT!

That's right, this gorgeous, talented, well-connected kiddo is UP. FOR. GRABS. But Queen Bea is way more than that, my friends.

SHE CUTE

{Image: IwRL2A8.jpg}

SHE SASSY

{Image: GTmW7vg.jpg}

SHE OH SO CLASSY

{Image: vcVqPXt.jpg}

Small but mighty, with an Archmage adopted momma, Bea has it all. Really, what more is there to say? What more is there to want?

Oh. You don't want to play a child you say? Why didn't you say so? Have you heard of these things in Caido called GODS? Mayhaps one would like to play a tricksy and age her up for you.

I see you inching towards you DMs with Grant. Go on. You know you want to.