Notice Board
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Greetings people from Caido.

It's been a year since the end of the war. Many things had to be rebuilt. Many of us have lost things. I would like to help rebuild something. I would like to start a guild that has the goal to build things. With a large port in the vicinity as well as the necessary materials, the Grounds are excellent for it. Also, experienced ship drivers or shipbuilders as well as people for the security of the goods are needed. The grounds need people like you. Does the whole thing appeal to you? Then please send me a raven or come personally.

Respectfully Darkeye.

Coding Base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Masquerade

Frey and I would like to invite all of you to a masquerade at Wrenzaok's Refuge. It will be held in the middle of Deepfrost with more information to follow as we get closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Darkeye
My dear Grounders A lot has happened since last year. We have tried to rebuild the grounds. But we are at a point where I think we need guidance. A leader who is missing future decisions. We have the resources and the position to become something wonderful. That is why I need your word and your advice on who would be considered for this position.  If you want to apply for a position or as a leader, please write to me. I have tried since the war to direct something. But I do not want to take the opportunity from any of you.

Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Help for Building

Looking for volunteers to meet at the Outskirts of Wrenzoak's Refuge to help build a brothel. We'll be meeting in a week's time if you're interested in helping out.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok

(Thread: {PQ} a space in between)
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Grounders

For too long we were in shock. Yes, we have all lost a lot. But as it is now, it can't go on. Many people here have accepted their fate. But I want to help make the grounds a beautiful place again. Where people can meet again with a laugh. I will rebuild the town hall alone if necessary. I have sent letters to all the major cities asking for help. Whether someone comes I do not know. But now it is time to show courage and shows that you can do better. Do not fall into melancholy anymore. We can turn the tide.

Sincerely
Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky

the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
DANGER ON THE HORIZON

To the most esteemed citizens of the Hollowed Grounds,

I have returned from a meeting with the leaders of the other regions, as well as Caido's finest (that's the demigods, to you and I). It appears something is coming, though no one can give further details; the lady of stars herself is investigating the matter, and is apparently AWOL for the foreseeable future.

The decision has been made to seek more guidance from the gods and to prepare to defend our regions if necessary.

If you'd like to know more - not that there is much more to tell - you may find me in the Dusklight.

~ the Maverick

Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1005
HELP WANTED

I will be working on refurbishing the medical wing of the Temple. Carpenters, metal workers, willing hands, and general labor wanted!

feel the essence fill the void

Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
TEMPLE HAVEN

The Temple has been turned into a shelter during the storms, please come and stay dry!

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Volunteers Needed

Torchline was hit hard by the meteor that fell at the beginning of Longheat. Repairs have been made to the docks so it is possible to travel by ship again.

Likewise, Halo was hit hard by the tidalwave and I hear that a large part of the bay is affected.

They need all the help they can get to rebuild, so if you have time and can lift a hammer, please do what you can for them.

Sincerely
Maea V

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Maea Valair

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Healer's Guild

Isla the Remedy is seeking healers and those interested in learning the trade, for the establishment of a new guild. All are welcome.

For more information, contact Isla in Torchline. (or me here in the Grounds, I suppose, as I'll be joining)

Posted by request;
Maea V

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Maea Valair

Change author:
Void Infestation and Starfall

• After the meteor impacts of LongNight 316 PC and Tallsun 317 PC, an infestation of Void energy is impacting the flora and fauna of Caido, turning them hostile and aggressive.
  • The person known as Dahlia of unknown origin and intent remain at large and should be considered armed and very dangerous.
  • Conventional magical healing does not have any effect on injuries sustained by Void-infested flora and fauna. The public is advised to keep away from infected specimens at all times.
  • Further research is necessary to determine rate of spread and potential weaknesses of the Void-energy. Physical damage, fire and sleep-inducing spells are reported to have an effect and is the advised method of defense at this time.

The full report on this matter is available for further reading at the Aetheneum and a copy will be sent to all public libraries.

- Any encounters with Void Flora and Fauna should be recorded and sent to Maea Valair, Loreseeker, HG Ambassador.
- Any sightings of Dahlia (see included sketch) are to be reported to Maea Valair or Dantalion the Maverick.

Below is a rough but approximate sketch of Dahlia.