Notice Board
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
HANGED MAN GRAND RE-OPENING!

Hello you BEAUTIES.

As some of you already know, I've taken over the Hanged Man! Our renovations are now complete! The grand reopening will be held insert day, whatever at 7 p.m. ! Be there or be dead to me forever square! <3

There will be free drinks, food, music, dancing, a bonfire, and a raffle for a really cool prize.

See you soon!
xoxo
Flora.

{Mini Event} Am I the drama?

(What a coincidence that Flora's writing is so similar to the notice just above it.)

Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Adventurer's Guild!

Now accepting members! Meet at X to help renovate the building.

Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Important Meeting

We have recently learned of important, time-sensitive information that all citizens in both kingdoms are encouraged to hear. Please attend promptly.

{Mini Event} {se} Fade to Black

the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 9 - Strg: 34 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 40 - Luck: 36 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Ray Lunarium

It is with a heavy heart that I write of the death of our friend and herbalist, Ray Lunarium. She was slain by a magical creature in the Oerwoud. For those wishing to pay respects to our healer and to share memories of her, a wake will be held at her clinic

~Hadama

the Tidebreaker

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Stormbreak Now Open to Abandoned

Torchline,

The new Heart of Stormbreak has worked hard to dismantle the protections of her city that kept Abandoned from entering it. An event is being held to show their goodwill, and we are invited.

I encourage you to go, but to go with caution. If there is trouble, send word to me. Help will be sent immediately.

~Hadama, King of Torchline

the Tidebreaker

Change author:
Travel advisory

Torchline,

I have received word of strange weather and dangerous flora from around Caido. If you travel outside of Torchline be aware that there are strong storms in Stormbreak, unusual warmth and melting in Halo, and monsoons in the Hollowed Grounds.

In addition, strange flowers have been found with dark or ashy foliage. The scent of these flowers can induce nightmares or paranoia. There is also a new variant of river stars which are far more dangerous. Be on your guard, and avoid these if you come across them.

~Hadama, King of Torchline

Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
GUESS WHO'S YOUR NEW QUEEN?

THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, IT'S ME!

Free drinks at the Hanged Man on me!

xoxox
QUEEN Flora

Thread: https://cotf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=8993
the Tidebreaker

Change author:
Dark Tidings

Torchline,

Safrin was unable to stop the threat from the sky. We have news that she has returned, but her battle took a terrible toll on her. Pray for her recovery, please. We may need the help of all our gods in the coming days.

It is likely that the second moon that has appeared is part of the threat she warned us about. We do not know exactly what its influence on Caido will be, but be careful of the tides. Prepare for king tides and flooding on land, as we did in past monsoon seasons. Those wishing to shelter in the Underwater City will be welcome for as long as they wish. Manta stones will be provided. Or Wrenzoak's Refuge remains open in King's End.

Flora and I will ask Rae for additional protection for Haulani as well.

~King Hadama and Queen Flora

the Tidebreaker

Change author:
Bounty

Torchers,

I will offer a bounty to anyone who can bring one of Rae's Lilies or Vi's Roses to the Court of Stars. The plants must be alive and in good condition.

Rae's Lilies are found at Frey's Breath in the Climb.

Vi's Roses are found in the Greatwood.

Good luck, and keep your distance from any void-touched plants or animals you may come across in your hunt. Wounds caused by them cannot be healed by normal means or normal magic.

~Hadama, King

Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
BOLO

That stands for BE ON THE LOOK OUT for anyone who doesn't read detective novels. The sketch below is of a woman called DAHLIA who is the one who beat the snot out of my Dad, and for those of you who have ever tried to arm wrestle him much less take him in a fight, know how hard that is.

So if you see her, #1 go the other way, and then #2 Let Hadama or I know.

xoxox
Stay Safe Babes
Queen F