Arialla, Theo, Juniper, & Cameron

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
Arialla

1. Decided to go for Attuned, so I'm hoping Safrin will suggest that to her, since it isn't something she's likely to think of on her own.
  2. Golden eagle shift first! Then either dolphin (bottle nosed) or maybe some kind of otter (leaning towards dolphin).
  3. She might restart the loreseekers' guild!
  4. She's joining the Caido Aid Society, so she'll be on hand to help people with any disasters / harm that comes up.

Theo

1. I'd like him to just mess around for a while, leveling up and getting to know people, before the whole "Launceleyn" portion of his plot really starts. (It'd be nice for him to actually be an impressive mage by the time he's openly defending his claim to be a Launceleyn.)
  2. Thus, he probably won't be playing the Launceleyn card for a while, unless he's placed in truly dire straits.
  3. First priority for him to learn new magic is Basic Illusion
  4. Ideally he'd eventually end up with Telekinesis, Illusion, Disintegration, and Air Manipulation (maybe water; haven't 100% decided yet)
  5. I don't think he has any interest in hanging out with the gods but if he did have to pray for a favor it would probably be to Ludo, in the form of a gamble/game

Juniper

1. Fae plot! Fae plot!
  2. Need to think about animal shifts for her ...
  3. I think she'll go for Healing instead of Disintegration.

Cameron

1. Planning for them to become Ascended fairly soon! They've only got a month's word of medication with them and after that they'll have a real bad time without help.