Regional/Racial Cuisine
A fun thing I've seen done elsewhere

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Ozreus Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
So, like I said in the description, just something fun I've seen done elsewhere that I like to share. No worries if it ends up not going anywhere, feel free to do with this what you will. I've seen other places add specific cuisines or food types (sometimes organized by price) that would be common to find in certain areas or special to each race. I've never been much involved in the creation of the dishes but it always added that little extra layer of immersion.

Nothing extravagant at all, usually the name of the dish and a short description of what it's like or what's in it. Generally they would use the flora and fauna that could be found within the game world to create some of the more rare/special dishes and general IRL ingredients for lesser priced ones (if the game world also contains stuff from IRL). Anyway, didn't really know where else to put this but thought it would be a fun idea and thought I'd share ;).