A Younger Clemments - TAKEN
WANTED - Gideon's Brother
Bath Bomb Connoisseur

Age: 31 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
Taken by Johnny <3 :)

JUDAH CLEMMENTS

{Image: cyjWIXvT.jpeg}

Younger Brother of Gideon

SUGGESTED FC: Travis Fimmel (this can be changed, but it should be a guy that realistically looks like he could be Gideon's brother in his 30s.)
RACE: Accepted
NATURAL/OUTLANDER: Natural
NATIONALITY: Nomadic
CONCEPT:

As a young child, Judah initially looked up to his elder brother Gideon, who by the time he was born would have been at least 5 years his senior (possibly 15, depending on how old Judah is). However, as time went on, despite their God-honouring and strict house, the two brothers grew in very different ways; Gideon into the priest of the Temple and man of the Order, ever faithful to the Old Gods...but Judah fell into a different path, began to consider his own thoughts as he grew further from his family.

The general idea I have for Judah is that his ideals are for all races to get along and for peace; he fundamentally disagrees with Gideon and the Order and clashes a lot with his elder brother, while still desperate to try and reconcile their earlier relationship.

As for his job, general personality, sexuality, where he lives (anywhere but Stormbreak), that can be up to you !

If you'd like to talk to me about taking him on, message me on discord! @Lamreii