Soft Hiatus
Aug 2-9
Hater of tables, lover of fast threads

Age: 5 | Height: tall | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
I have a friend coming to spend a week with me from August 2nd-9th. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to slip some posts in here and there throughout the week, but I probably won't be able to reply to all of my threads every day, and I just wanted to give people a heads up.

I'll prioritize Quests/trainings that week, but my other threads may slow down until things settle back to normal on the 10th :) Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Hater of tables, lover of fast threads

Age: 5 | Height: tall | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
It's that time of year again! The annual houseguest+convention week doth approach once more, and my posting will drastically slow down next week.

Right now I'm anticipating being mostly offline starting on August 2nd and returning on the 9th. As per last year, if I can sneak some posts in I'll prioritize Quests and trainings :) Thank you for your patience and I'm hoping to come back reinvigorated with fresh muse and itchy fingers!