Third time's the charm
for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Since he was in the neighborhood for the fancy dress Ball anyways Tal made an effort to find time to stop by the Oerwoud shrine. Climbing up into the tree like a monkey after all his practice clambering around skyship rigging, the courier was only a little ways behind Boreal. The dragon - still wearing her bowtie from the Ball - sniffed the altar curiously and then sat back on her haunches to watch Tal share his offerings.

His placement was as careful as always, fussily precise as he retrieved a large leaf filled with freshly-gathered berries from his Bag of Holding and set the red, blue, and black bounty on the shrine. With them he offered an iridescent feather longer than his hand that he had found, beautiful and unlike anything he had seen in Halo. His fingers had itched to keep it, but he had reluctantly decided that his desire for it probably made it a more heartfelt offering to give away.

Lastly he set his Special Delivery Dagger on the slab.

When everything was arranged he sat back on the branch beside his dapper dragon and drew a deep breath, looking up as if he might see Frey peeking down at him from the leaves above. "Hi Frey. I hope you're havin' a good Flowerbirth. There's some real pretty ones - flowers, I mean - this year, so thanks for that. I..." He winced at his own babbling and tried again, straightening his shoulders. "I could use your help. Again. Please. My Dagger's already pretty awesome, but d'you think y'could maybe... make it more awesome? Hit farther an' harder an' stuff?"

Type: Grey | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Special Delivery Dagger | A carefully crafted dagger, decorated with the foot of a blink hare. Upon making a stabbing motion in the air, the dagger may damage a target up to 20ft away from the user.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey is having a good Flowerbirth. Talyson will know this instantly, because as he gazes up at the canopy of leaves overhead, the herald's face does indeed bloom within them, along with a burst of flowerbuds quick to show their colours to the courier. "They appreciate your compliments," the herald croons, seeming to grow and bloom down from the canopy to accept the offerings laid of for them.

It's with berries pressed to their lips and a feather in their hair that they consider the Special Delivery Dagger. "One would not expect a messenger to be so bloodthirsty," they tease, but they nonetheless incline their head. "Very well. But there are things you must do for me first..."

Talyson has received a quest from Frey to upgrade his Special Delivery Dagger! He must:

1. Complete a thread using the dagger - and its special ability - to do something other than fight (e.g., as a letter opener, to cut vegetables, etc.)
2. Encounter some singing stones in Stormbreak and use them to sharpen the Special Delivery Dagger.
3. Collect the sap from a Blood Birch in Halo, using the dagger to cut the bark. Ensure the blade is entirely coated red.
4. Complete a thread with a character who has been in a knife fight.
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Seeing a god's face bloom was beautiful but also kind of disconcerting and Tal swallowed hard as Frey took shape from the flowers above. It was a spectacular show, though, and the courier offered up a shy smile along with his other gifts to please the deity.

And please they did, soon adorning Frey as Tal's request was accepted. His smile shifted to a crooked grin as he rubbed the back of his neck at the teasing and Boreal chortled her amusement at his sudden bout of bashfulness. "I might be gettin' a little competitive," he admitted, thinking of his sparring matches with Sah and Noah. Both men could still best him in a fair fight...

But the gap was narrowing, slowly but surely.

He listened to what was needed, nodding eagerly with each task. "Sure! The first one'll take some thinkin' but the rest I can definitely get workin' on!" His enthusiasm was bright in his pale eyes as he beamed up at the god. "Thanks, Frey!"

~Fin~