[SE] On a Wing
Aster Nova
Gatherer

Age: 25 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Spero Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
Aster
If I wait for you
Will you wait for me too?

With FlowerBirth bringing a gradual end to the chill of DeepFrost, Aster flittered about he Greatwood with a renewed vigor as his favorite insects popped their heads out the woodwork in as greater a frequency like they had done in the Celestine forest.

When his wings tired of the cold, he’d rest closest to the sun. Yet, he soon yearned to take wing in the direction of a little cottage in the woods where he knew he’d find a warm place to rest and even warmer company. The image of alighting upon a windowsill and seeing Farrow busy with her hands, was something he wouldn’t mind just watching for a while. Her careful intensity a comfort to behold.

He remembered a few days ago when she let him fall asleep beside the fire after peppermint. The shadows of LongNight terrified him, but as soon as the sun’s rays hit, before Farrow woke up completely, he had shifted into his Hummerform. He shed her clothes and left them on the table, trying to fold them so that they wouldn’t spill over or knock down the couple of lamps that showed up in the night.

He felt a little bad for not saying goodbye, but it wasn’t like he wouldn’t return. He wasn’t one for goodbyes anyway.

As he neared her house’s open windows, his emerald feathers gleamed in the sunlight. He spotted the rosebush she’d planted the first time they met and so decided to camp out there til she spotted him. Maybe he’d sing a little song to get her attention. He hoped she was home.
I could wait a life time.
Farrow Brookstone
Herbalist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: N3rdyBirdee Offline
Change author:
MP: 30
Plants Before People
Farrow woke to find her guest missing, and her window open, spilling light and the smell of damp air into her little cottage. A pang od sorrow rang through her heart as she rose and discovered her tunic and skirt haphazardly folded on her table.

She supposed it made sense, the hummingboy had spent days stuck here with her, in total darkness. She wasn't an extremely interesting person, and outside of her proficiency with edible and medicinal plants, she didn't have much going for her. She was sheltered, generally uneducated, and unable to interact with people without her sheltered awkwardness tainting it.

Farrow felt her face heat and a watery mist film over her eyes, but with a sniffle and a quick shake, Farrow pulled herself together and pulled her pack out from under the table, setting it on top, and searching for a couple pairs of clothes and some supplies for a quick trip to the Hallowed Grounds.

She keptnherself so busy in an effort to keep her mind off of her missing friend, that she didn't notice the reflection of iridescent green feathers as they alighted near the roses she had sitting by the window.
F A R R O W

Aster Nova
Gatherer

Age: 25 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Spero Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
Aster
If I wait for you
Will you wait for me too?

{WIP}
I could wait a life time.