[SE] It'll take more than a stich.
Open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

Sah had no idea what he was doing. None. He'd made a small, slightly legible sketch and taken it to the tailors. The woman had turned it every which way but with a shrug, had retrieved fabric and supplies for him. The pitying look wasn't all that encouraging if he was being honest. But he didn't' blame her. The Abandoned's handwriting was decent, but his clothing design skills? They lacked. So what if the design was simple and unoriginal? At least it'd fit.

Taking his supplies, Sah set up at a workbench inside the tailor's shop. Setting down the cloth and leather, he began to attempt to craft a usable outfit.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jingle jingle

"Delivery's here," a polite voice called out as a large box was maneuvered through the door. The one carrying it turned out to be none other than Tal, who spared Sah a brief look of shock before wrestling the box to the counter and finishing the negotiations with the woman tending the store. He shook her hand and then grinned as she traded him a pile of various fabrics in dark colors and a packet of paper to go with his own supplies.

But there wasn't a lot of other places in the little tailor's shop to go. With a resigned sigh the courier dragged his feet over to the workbench, dropping his own pile on the far end of the other side and beginning to sort things into neat piles with his usual methodical attention to detail and precision in placement. "Hey, Jester," he offered laconically, smoothing out a length of cloth and sorting through the paper pieces, studying the notes on each one before choosing one to lay out on the fabric and chalking a neat line around the shape.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

Sah pricked his finger as his focus broke. Hissing, he glanced up at Tal, "Errand Boy." Glancing at the courier's current task, he smirked. "I see you're living up to your name." Wiping the bit of blood off on his pants, the Abandoned readjusted his grip on the needle and resumed sewing, tongue peeking out slightly in concentration.

Every once in a while, he'd glance over at the sheet that detailed his plans and patterns, trying not to get too off track. The tailor had been kind enough to get his measurements beforehand, to try and make it easier for him. So far, the Abandoned could proudly say that he'd successfully sewed himself some basic black pants.

The shirt however was giving him trouble. Why did it have to have so many seams?
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
"Careful," Tal shot back loftily, nodding to the bloody dot on the hunter's finger. His own smirk quirking up in response. "Take jabs like that at me an' y'just end up hurtin' yourself."

Tal snuck a few glances across the table as he set up his own workstation. With his tongue peeking out Sah looked like a little kid and the courier had to hide a snicker or two as he smoothed out his pattern on top of his fabric and began to cut the first panel out with the shears. He was going to need four for the first part and he worked diligently until he realized that Sah was slowing down.

The courier glanced over and heaved a theatrical sigh as he started pinning the pieces of his own pants in preparation for stitching them together. "It sure helps if I put 'em together inside-out first," he said off-handedly, as if talking to himself. "An' pin 'em, so they don't slide around so much."

He snuck another surreptitious glance to see if Sah was listening.