[SE] A pocket of color
Open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

Walking through the dense trees and underbrush, Sah tried to find a suitable place to leave his offering. He'd never encountered Ghilio and he knew very little about the deity. But it was Flowerbirth and the seasonal deity deserved their dues. Pad and Lilly searched alongside him. Both of his companions greatly enjoyed the chance to explore the winding forest of the Oerwoud.

After a respectable walk, the trio came upon a small alcove of trees that contained a clearing full of blooming flowers. Sah paused and scanned the new buds, admiring their color and variety. This place would surely do. Reaching into his bag, the Abandoned placed his offering down in the grass. He'd brought Ghilio a bag of fresh arctic berries that had grown as Flowerbirth took hold of Caido.

"Thank you for this bountiful season, Ghilio. I hope you are well." Sah closed his eyes and said his prayer.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye did not think much of the gods, but he could not deny their existence. He didn't have to be good with them. But he had to show a certain kind of respect, so much had been gained by cursing Voice. Thanks to the good harvest, he had been able to bring many people through the last year and rebuild a lot. Worshipping the seasons was still strange for him. There were 12 months in his world, each deity was spoken one month too. But here in this world, many things were different. He walked through this forest and caught the beauty. The journey here had been easy by boat. On the shore, it had already been a beautiful view almost like a certain oasis in a labyrinth.

After some walking, he thought he had seen something and Mahariel also became restless and went first to one of the trees and tried to secure him from above. But the smell that Darkeye had on him would have betrayed him long ago. He found the flower meadow and thought that he had seen something running there, but was not sure. He went first into the defensive. Wanted that he is seen. "Hello is there someone? I'm friendly I will do no harm" he called with a calm voice. Ready to defend himself in case of need. He did not want to meet another owl bear.
— the smartest do
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

Lilly and Pad's ears perked up just before the voice reached Sah. The silver she-wolf sniffed the air warily while her black counterpart growled low in his throat. The dark wolf stopped once the Abandoned placed a hand on his shoulder, sending waves of calm though the bond. He vaguely recognized the voice and after a moment of racking his brain, a face and name came to mind. "Darkeye?"

He hadn't seen the man sine they worked on the Skyport and although he was only an acquaintance, the Accepted was certainly friendly as he said. "You're welcome to come here. It's Sah."
I think there for I am,
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
Mahariel lurked, making it clear what the situation was. That she would help, but would never be able to match up against two wolves at the same time. A fight would be the end. But Darkeye calmly explained to her through the soul ribbon that it would not come to a fight. That she can calmly scout the situation up there but should stay calm. So Mahariel does it, shows herself open, swings her tail back and forth, and keeps a close eye on the situation from her position.

Sah was a man who was capable. He was someone who had an interesting view of the world. Someone who got his hands dirty when it came to moving things forward. "Sah it's nice to see you. I just wanted to offer something to the deity of spring. I have a pair of efas leaves from the Labyrinth. Maybe she'll accept it if you don't mind me offering it to her."
— the smartest do
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

"It's good to see you as well." Although Sah didn't know the man well, Darkeye had only made a positive impression so far. That of a man dedicated to his goals and morals, with a good head on his shoulder, and a moral campus that pointed ever straight. Pad eyed the panther warily, but Lilly wagged her tail in greeting, hopeful that she could make a friend out of Mahariel.

Meanwhile, Sah beckoned Darkeye over, "Of course. I have no authority over who can leave Ghilio offerings. I think efas herb are an excellent choice though." Anything that grew during the season was probably a good choice. At least, Sah hoped so. It was that thought process that made him choose the berried for his own offering.
I think there for I am,
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
Mahariel hung far up in the tree, watching the situation very closely. Her tail bobbed playfully back and forth, never taking her eyes off her friend. Standing in the midst of wolves, the sense of danger and worry was omnipresent. But Darkeye assured her that all was well."Me too Sah I hope you have fared well. We didn't have much time to talk during the skyboard assembly. How was the last year for you?" he asked, really wanting to know how the young man was doing.

He took a deep breath and took a few steps toward it. "I didn't want to disturb your prayer - it's private. Everyone wants to talk to the gods in their own way. With me, it is often more of a discussion, I think. I think some people prefer to do it differently," he said with a broad smile. Whether he was serious or not was left to Sah's own judgment.
— the smartest do