on the wind
for Sah
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia

Things were getting easier for Sohalia.

She'd been traveling the Greatwood for some time now, and had met some lovely people as she'd done so. Some of them, like Lena and Tal, had helped her tremendously even in the short time she'd known them. When she'd first left the Hollowed Grounds, she'd felt so alone. Neither her parents nor her guardian were alive, and she'd no other family to speak of. Nor had she many friends. But now she felt less alone, and it made the absence of her family hurt just a little less.

Today, the young woman wandered the markets of Sidhe Village, enjoying the sights. Vendors lined the streets, selling food and various goods, and Sohalia wanted to see it all. She'd be leaving the Greatwood soon, off on her next great adventure, and she wanted to commit its beauty and liveliness to memory. She also needed to stock up on supplies.

She stopped at a stall, browsing the vendor's wares. There was a lovely, navy-colored cloak that caught her eye, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to spend that much for such a simple piece of clothing.
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

It was rare that Sah made his way to the Greatwood for trips outside of the Wildwood. He'd bring his companions there to run and play, but the Abandoned scarcely went to the Village. However, it was lunchtime and rations, or game didn't appeal today. Not when there were other options so close by. He'd have decided against giving into the urge if Lily hadn't all but demanded they go in so she could have some cheese.

So with some amusement, Sah found himself trading berries from Halo for cheese. There was plenty of game to hunt in the area, so it was no surprise that the locals wanted a change from the norm. Feeding the cheese to his happy wolves, Sah chuckled, giving both Pad and Lilly ear rubs.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
The cloak was simple, but of fine make, and she considered it carefully as she fingered the coins in her belt-purse. It was navy in color, with silver embroidery trimming its edges, and it was made of some kind of soft fabric that Sohalia couldn't quite place. She ran a hand over it longingly, but in the end, she stepped away from the stall. She could use her meager funds for other things - like food - to sustain her on her journey. She didn't need a cloak. Especially not with longheat drawing ever closer.

With one last sigh, Sohalia turned - and nearly tripped over a large, shaggy dog to fall into its owner. She caught herself just in time. "Oh!" she exclaimed, a blush mantling her pretty face. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Upon closer inspection, she realized that the creature she'd mistaken for a dog was actually a beautiful wolf - one of two, in fact. She bit her lip nervously, hoping that their owner would be the forgiving sort.
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going