{se} a friend like me
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
HARPER
Harper laughs alongside her, waving away her claim with one relaxed hand. "Don't be sorry, you've got a lot on your plate! Sometimes you just need some fresh eyes." Eyes he was happy to provide, especially with her imminent leadership on the horizon. Though he has full faith in her, he would never turn down any questions or advice she might request from him.

Goodbyes are never easy, and between them it's harder still. They are still figuring out where they stand with one another these days, and though they will surely see each other again soon it doesn't help when the day had gone so well, been so promising. Harper smiles sadly in return. "Yeah, I do." It's short work to get the recipe she'd mentioned from her, and then - deciding not to overthink it - Harper hugs her at the door. Nothing that lingers, but he doesn't rush it either. "Thanks Phoebe. This was...I really needed it. I'll see you soon, okay?" That he is sure of.

- Fin!
some things take insane bravery
but after that, you'll be free