where the shadow ends
Melita <33
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
temporary fleeting thrills, keep me bruised and make me ill
my skin has lavender tones
She would always harbor that bit of chaos that brought with it the uncertainty of whether or not she’d simply rejoice or sink a knife into ones gut. So it isn’t as if he hides from the flinch, because he knows those keen gilded eyes of her have seen it and there’s no hope in pretending he hadn’t. She wouldn’t let him get away with it, not like he’d let her get away with the false pretense of needing the barrel to stand up straight.

Which is why he asks if she wants a seat. It’s also why he doesn’t tell her that he thinks she’s maybe not good and does need to sit down. It isn’t his place – not yet. Nate would’ve been able to get away with it though, and with that thought another slight pang of sorrow splinters through his heart. “Yeah, it does.” He agrees, looking away from her to the party, eyes still on that other ghost of his past on the outskirts of it. And he can’t help but to turn back to Melita with a soft smile. “Well, I’ll stop bothering you. Let me know about dinner, okay?” He asks as he makes sure that she’s okay for his departure, and when he’s satisfied he slips away from her to drift toward Bartholomew for that other storm of the night.
the flood
tell me i'm a loaded gun, tie me up and come undone
i can cover it up, i can cover it up
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
they should have checked the ashes
of the women they burned alive
Something about him dissipating and disappearing back out into the night was a calming, balming relief to her mind – maybe so she didn’t have to keep pondering over what was doomed and damned. Dinner was the furthest thing from her brain at the moment, and she’d probably be stirring and stewing over the subject matter of her uncle for the rest of the evening. Or when she sobered up. “Yeah, sure,” and she saluted as he began to walk off. All in all, no one had died or been stabbed (for the moment), so she took a few more moments (probably an hour), before settling into her ability to walk again, before meandering her way home.

And yes, nursing a gods awful hangover the next morning.

{FIN}
because it takes a single wild ember
to bring a whole wildfire to life