Drugs and Alcohol... at a shrine.

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: ThatOneWeirdo Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
SANGUINEX
She was looking to pray to Dygra, but alas. No shrines for Dygra. It was a shame really.

The Aincent was in King's End, more specifically, she stood near the Shrine dedicated to Safrin. That was the deity's name, right? Safrin. The Aincent shrugged, bringing her flask up to her lips and gulped it down. It contained some kind of strong alcoholic drink from this modern age.

Why did she even come here? Oh, yes. Out of curiosity.

The aincent wasn't particularly a trustworthy person, nor did she give a shit about the gods... except Mother Dygra, of course. That was the only deity she really gave a fuck about.

The Aincent stood near the shrine, hesitating to get closer. Her fask in one hand and a drug infused joint in the other. She took a drag, inhaling the smoke into her lungs. Flicking the ash on the ground near the shrine, she looked around.

Was it disrespect to flick ash in a shrine dedicated to a Goddess? Sanguinex wouldn't know, her Goddess had no shrine afterall. The Aincent exhaled the smoke, it floated across the shrine, and took a sip of her drink.

Beautiful flowers surrounded the place, all healthy. Not a decaying or dead flower or plant in sight around the shrine. The stone alter was beautiful too.

She hummed.

"What a sacred holy place." Sanguinex drawled, taking a drag of her joint, and exhaling, flickering the ash onto the ground. "A shame there's no such place for Mother Dygra."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"I have killed for far less." Comes a voice from somewhere behind the ancient. Though Safrin's presence is normally heralded by the bloom of starlight and the scent of lavender, today she appears just after a sound not unlike tearing lace, as she steps through whatever cosmic curtain she'd been behind prior to this moment. With her arms folded neatly across her chest and her chin raised, the goddess gives the ancient a disparaging glance as her eyes narrow.

"Though I'm sure Dygra would have no qualms with her children disrespecting our side of the family tree, I'm sure she would advise against picking fights that you cannot win." So saying the herald's eyes flash toward the ash flicked near the base of her shrine, before rising back to the ancient.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: ThatOneWeirdo Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
SANGUINEX
The aincent wasn't startled when the voice came from behind her, nor was she phased that the Goddess had appeared in physical form. Perhaps it was the alcohol and the drugs getting to her head.

"Killed for far less, ehh?" The Aincent murmured, her lips tugging up into a grin. "Intriguing... Did they also flick the ash of drugs across your shrine, my lady?"

When the Aincent turned her head to set her eyes on the Goddess, her eyes widened in surprise. All words of disrespect and insults vanished from her mind... for now. "Ah, well, aren't you gorgeous!" She plastered a flirtious smile on her face, a fang poked out from her upper lip.

Sanguinex's glanced the Goddess up and down before resting on Safrin's cleavage. "You, know... They should make a shrine of your tits. You have a lovely set." That was a compliment.

She took a drag of her joint, flicking the ashes in the presence of the Goddess who owned this shrine. The drugs and alcohol were beginning to get to her head. She offered the Goddess a smoke. "Or would you prefer a drink?" She offered both.

"Family tree, huh? Are you like my auntie or something? I do so hope not." That ruined her imagination, slightly... slightly. Not enough, unfortunately.

Why was she here again? The aincent mentally shrugged. Who the fuck knows.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Some of them simply looked at me the wrong way." Safrin replies, her smile sweet but her words edged with venom. The ancient's compliment goes without comment; the goddess merely narrows her eyes slightly as her arms tighten across her chest. "How nice of you to notice." She replies dryly, her eyes watching as the woman flicked her ashes yet again onto her shrine.

Ignoring the offer, the goddess raises an eyebrow slightly before giving a curt shake of her head. "You are nothing to me. What I am to you is currently not of interest to me." Safrin clarifies.

"Now I suggest you leave my shrine before I take your impudence personally."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!