leave her wild
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
there was no where for me to stay, but I stayed anyway
"I can imagine." The aviator confirms with a decisive nod, and though he has never been prone to jealousy in his life, his academic inclinations do feel slightly aroused and jilted both, to hear of just how well-read his bench partner is.

"Mine is an eagle." Ever supplies; any normal person would suggest that they go flying together, but of course, Ever was not normal. Instead, he merely fought the urge to open a page in his notebook to write down details about Sohalia - her shift, for instance - and instead makes a mental note to do it once their conversation had ended. Mateo had told him once that people didn't like having notes written about them, especially while they were present.

"Mateo has a skyboat that I fly for him. Maybe since we all know each other we could go so that you could map out some of the more difficult regions. I could focus on flying, that way, and not trying to do both."
everest
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
It was quite wonderful to find someone who could understand her love of flying, both as an aviator and as an Attuned. There was a certain kinship that she felt with her fellow shifters that couldn't quite be defined, an understanding between them that couldn't quite be replicated. Perhaps it was the Attuned bond, which opened up a host of emotions to one another that otherwise wouldn't be felt. It allowed for deeper, more complex conversations - at least in Soh's experience.

While Soh wouldn't have minded Everest taking notes on her - after all, she did the same thing, if only about plants and animals and landscapes - she did muse about taking flight together. She was about to suggest it herself when Everest spoke again. "That would be wonderful!" she said warmly. She adored Mateo, and Everest was turning out to be quite interesting as well. "Just let me know when, and I'll be there."
these aching memories still dance around me
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
there was no where for me to stay, but I stayed anyway
"Alright." Everest confirms with a slight nod of his head. His thoughts were a flurry of scheduling logistics and potential conflicts; would there be a day when Sohalia and Mateo's schedules aligned? Could the schooner carry the three of them, or would Sohalia have to be perched as an owl (and thus fairly weightless)? Had he overstepped in making this offer? Feeling suddenly easy about this relatively harmless invitation, especially given how fond Mateo had seemed when speaking of Sohalia, Everest gulped a mouthful of air before rubbing at his forehead with the back of his hand.

Worried that perhaps he'd made a terrible mistake (he hadn't) and that Mateo was going to be cross with him (he wouldn't), Everest decides that if those two things were true, it was better to get it over with sooner rather than later. So, fumbling to place his pencil perfectly back into its slot, the aviator closes his notebook and abruptly stands. "It was very nice to meet you Sohalia, but I have to go." Bumbling and awkward as ever, Everest gave a parting nod before walking swiftly towards a certain botanist's shop with a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

~FIN
everest
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)