hot tea
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walk me home in the dead of night
Despite what she'd thought on the beach, Flora would not be worshipping Safrin from her knees. Or well, she might be, but there wouldn't be a pirate sailor doing the worshipping with her.

Instead, Flora had waited until the stars sprayed out across the sea before rising the stairs to the top of the lighthouse. Ensuring that each candle was lit, the Doubletake clears her throat before taking a seat on the stone steps that trailed the altar.

"Safrin," She began in a low and reverant voice. "I didn't bring you a thing, because lets be honest, what do you need with trinkets. But that doesn't mean I came empty-handed; instead, I brought you some information that I think you might be interest to hear."

What god if not Safrin wouldn't want to hear the latest juicy gossip?

Also, Flora wanted some poison for her feathers, but they could get to that after.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Flora has much that counts against her position with Safrin, and perhaps the girl would do well to remember that. Then again, as an adopted child of Ronin's and an accept the herald is inclined to hear her out, though the lack of fanfare with which she arrives is perhaps an indication of just how much time she plans to spend here tonight.

"Is that so?" Safrin wonders, drawing her starry gown around herself. Having appeared on the windowsill, the goddess looks across the room at the Doubletake with a raised eyebrow. "You know I have access to the thoughts of everyone on Caido? At anytime I wish to hear them?"
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walk me home in the dead of night
Well, that wasn't quite the reaction Flora had anticipated, and the sudden flush of colour in her cheeks says as much. Clearing her throat almost apologetically, the Doubletake shifts on the steps to better face Safrin, before swallowing hard and steeling her nerve. "No, totally you can, and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, only..." Flora shrugs a little. "You know, you're busy and that's a lot of effort, so I thought I'd just...bring it to you." And, before Safrin could say no or turn her into some horrible ugly old woman, Flora decided to press her luck and just spill it.

"So there was a vote the other day, to replace Maeve." Knowing the herald's thought about the Nightshade, Flora didn't say more about Torchline's former queen. "It was me and Harper, and not only was he incredibly rude, but-" And here is where Flora was really putting all of her eggs in one basket: "He basically called Ronin irresponsible, said he abandoned Stormbreak, and when I said having him on my side was a benefit to Torchline, Harper basically scoffed. And--" Flora raises her chin. "--no one else seemed to care."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Though Safrin's eyes narrow at the implication that somehow Flora was doing her a favour, she fell silent as the girl spoke. It was true of course, what she was saying, but the goddess had no intention of letting Flora know that.

Caring little about the vote or about whatever perceived rudeness Flora had found from Harper, it was only the mention of Ronin that made the goddess start to really listen. Though she wasn't happy to hear that this daughter of Remi and Hotaru was name-dropping her Star as if he were her own flesh and blood, that it seemingly had no impact...? "I see."

Turning her head over her shoulder to gaze out the window, Safrin considers the stars for a moment before inhaling deeply and turning back to the Doubletake. "Now this poison you're after..." The herald's smile is cunning and sharp as her eyes fix Flora in place as if to say see? I can have all the information I want. Explaining just what it was that Flora had to do, the goddess disappears before Flora can say anything more lest the Doubletake add what a sausage fest she thought Torchline's leadership to be.

~FIN

Flora's quest! She must:

- Spill Remi's blood on her feathers
- Spill the blood of something poisonous on her feathers
- Complete a training thread using her feathers with someone she likes
- Complete a training thread using her feathers with someone she doesn't like