[se] idle and wild
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
Dare we know the halo's hanging low
Taking a break from his work, his head swung upwards, listening to the description of Flora’s antics, and striving to not see the parallels between mother and daughter, or outright laugh. Personal grudges, connections and leverage, whims and capricious edges – the eyerolling and shrugging, as if Ru was pretending this hadn’t been a chapter in her own life. “Apple does not fall far from the tree,” and all that, he managed to barely muffle, choking down a round of laughter.

To be fair, he also enjoyed a fair bit of grudges, pettiness, bitterness, and resentment, but didn’t have any offspring, unless one counted Kiada, to ensure the rancor persisted and continued down the family line. “Will you be helping in her vengeance?”
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
all the things I once ran from, I now bring as close as I can
Ru screws her face up at him immediately at the adage, no matter how accurate it is. "I told her she should have been subtler, but she has some learning to do." Maybe she'll figure it out with her new Guild to force her hand. Hotaru may not be any better about creating blood feuds, but at least she has better manipulative tactics. Flora is simply a late bloomer; likely due to being spoiled shamelessly by her parents.

Shrugging a shoulder gracefully as she leans back into the chair and puts her anklet back on the table, Hotaru clearly doesn't seem to have feelings about it one way or another. "If she asks it of me, maybe. I doubt she will though." Flora is currently too concerned with Making Torchline Fun Again to consider things like coup d'etats. Shame, that. Hotaru would be much more on board for civil unrest than parties and smuggling.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
Dare we know the halo's hanging low
Restless fingers finagled with the belt, before turning his features back to her. Ru had been subtle most of the time, but he could recall other instances in her youth where that had all been lost and tossed aside too. Muffling another bout of laughter, he figured that would do enough for a call-out.

Narrowing his eyes speculatively, because her last statement was treading on political maneuvers and tactics they’d tried before, a warning instilled itself. “Just be careful. Halo does not have a need for meddling in other lands,” arching his brow – indicating that she represented a fair amount of the Citadel too. He’d been lectured by Morgan on it, lost his role for it, due to their past diversions and tactics when held by vengeance. He had no inkling of Ru going down that road again either.

Presuming his notice would be taken, they could persist in finishing their wares.

{FIN}