a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
no one's coming to save you, swing that sword that you made
Perhaps those would be the outcomes if Sunjata was still full of rage and anger. But that has passed, and the Flood simply sits there with acceptance and melancholy, exhaustion with years of coming to terms with everything and his own loneliness. Nightmares still come to him each night, and he’s too tired these days to give into his indignation. Ronin’s squeeze doesn’t reduce the tenson, but it doesn’t spark Sunjata to act anything other than cordial.

He's always tried to be a gentleman when he had his emotions in check. And despite the alcohol, it’s been long enough now that he doesn’t feel the hollow void as harshly. He can harbor those false hopeful optimistic ideals, for however long it might last. Which, is why, Sunjata in a surprising shift ends up snorting in response to Ronin’s comment. “But I’m not just a Frey demigod.” There’s history there. And after how much Safrin tried to work to push Sunjata away from Nate and how much he’d heard with Ronin away from Remi, well, he wouldn’t put it past her.

But he exhales and nods, scanning the profile of Ronin’s face as he looks into the fire before he looks away and through the crowd. “I appreciate it, Ronin.” He offers quietly, incapable of thinking of what else to say, too blindsided by the shift in their conversation to add anything else.
the flood
with the pain that they gave you, like the pain is gonna save you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I will fight the end
Wanting to roll his eyes at Sunjata's point but resisting, because it's a good one, the Supernova sets his glass down nearby and slips his hands in his pockets. "That might be true, but at the same time... I saved you the night she burned her grace out of you. She didn't stop me." Granted, he knows the reasons for that were not entirely (or at all) for the Flood's benefit, but at the same time... surely if the blood were still that bad, he'd be showing up at Sunjata's doorstep, and not for a chat.

"Time is a healer, and other assorted platitudes," he says with a wry smile, taking a deep breath and letting it out again. "Anyway, before either of us ruin this, I'll see you around, Jata." It's a party, after all, and Ronin has been keeping his date waiting for long enough. And so with a parting nod to the Flood, he leaves him at the fire and works his way back into the crowds to find Remi.

~FIN

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!