Personal Quest palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
She’s tried really hard to find people to have an orgy in her room. Really. Like wandered around the Settlement looking for handsome men and beautiful women, she’s even gone up to a few of them, but just couldn’t make the words come out of her mouth.

"Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to have an orgy in my room so I can get a piano from Frey? Oh and by the way, I’m Lily.” She can charm the pants off people, but even that is beyond her abilities. So… trickery and appealing to people’s gracious sides it will have to be. Faked confusion (her best acting put the test), faux innocence, and hoping that enough people show up to make Frey happy.

She posts a notice up on the board and waits for the people to arrive - if any arrive. The pretense may have been limiting, but it had to seem real, a legitimate reason for a bunch of people to show up at her house and for magic to happen.

However, there is also the general disruption in the Hollowed Grounds to consider. Though Lily isn’t bothered either way by someone declaring herself Queen (not yet), she is well aware that it isn’t really the appropriate time for music and gaiety. OR. Perhaps it is precisely the right time, because people need to take their mind off things. Regardless of what the general population of Caido thinks, Lily is ready at 8 pm sharp, with an open door, tea and refreshments, and a smile on her face.

What could go wrong?
------------------------

This is a PQ for Lily to get her piano from Frey.

Please note that there will be sexual situations in this thread.

There is no limit to the number of people who can join. Thank you!
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
"Word on the street is that anytime you have a gathering, it needs both to be approved and for either the queen or the left-hand to be in attendance." Did this count as a gathering the way Zariah meant it? Nahhh, probably not. Was the power going to Edy's head a little? Also no. She was just being a shit.

"Lucky for you that I'm here, I suppose." Edy continued, easily letting herself in, then frowning as she noted she was the first to arrive. Dressed in what amount to basically red silk wrapped loosely around her athletic frame, the Launceleyn leaned suggestively against one of the pieces of furniture, giving Lily an appraising sort of look.
will you hold me like we're running a yellow light?

Coding base by Sky!
Artwork by Smithers!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:

"Why Edrei, I didn't realise that you played any instruments." You can play my dick like a flute though, went the unsaid afterthought, Lucas prowling into the establishment he had come to know very well indeed.

"Good thing we have the esteemed Left Hand of the Queen here, to ensure we don't make too much noise. Wouldn't want to get complaints, would we."

He winked at Lily, ducking into a courteous bow and straightening up again so he could smirk over his shoulder at Edy. She could be a shit - he was happy to match her every step of the way.

LUCAS
making work for idle hands
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
Ezra

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
You're not one to miss a party, especially one that seems likely to turn so very... titillating. Flouncing in after Lucas, you practically purr at the sight of the place, glancing over at the red-head host with a winning smile. "Ezra, milady. Delighted to make your acquaintance."

Reaching out to take and kiss her hand with full courtly aplomb (your Lord would be proud), you let your eyes chase over her lovely figure, a pretty blush on your face. You're dressed not dissimilarly to Edy, a black silk robe tied low across your waist, your chest bare, your legs only concealed by a low-riding pair of pants. Your hair hands loose around your shoulders and down your back. Stepping fully into the room, you sidle over to where Edrei is leaning, draping your arms over her shoulders and resting your face upon her neck.
Coding base by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
because you, like Rome,
were built on ashes
Rexanna has spent a lot of time visiting the Notice Board to see what other news there is regarding the Hollowed Grounds. But when she spots a party invitation from Lily, she smiles to herself. While the woman isn’t much of a performer, she knows Bastien is, and brings the news to him before preparing to attend. She doesn’t have much to offer other than herself, and so herself, she brings. She imagines Lily likely won’t complain too much if she doesn’t have anything to contribute, aside from checking in with her friend and seeing how things are coming since she’s last been there.

And so she dresses in glimmering blacks and gold, lowcut and curve hugging, to celebrate the opening of Lily’s Cabaret. And with it, she slips away from her house upon leaving a note for Bastien to tell him where she’s gone in the hopes that he’ll join her there. Luckily for Rexanna, Lily’s isn’t far from her own home, and she makes it there in easy time, heels clicking against the ground as she enters and first spots the red haired woman with a wide grin.

Her eyes drift toward Edrei with that same smile and nod, the same offered to Lucas and Ezra as well (though it seems Ezra is warming up quite quickly toward the fiery Left Hand) and she makes her way toward Lily with a bright charming grin. “Lily, you’ve really put the place together!” She chimes in greeting, aiming to embrace the woman with a tight hug.
and you,
like a phoenix
know how to
rise and resurrect
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
Rexanna informed Bastien of a party and he thought it was simply the best news he'd heard in a while; finally someone was getting around to the important things. His own guild was a sort of on-going, longform party, but an actual event? Something he didn't have to run? He couldn't miss it.

The note was kind but unnecessary, Bastien already getting ready when he saw it. It took a while, for he had to make sure he looked good. A black, open shirt adorned with white stitched stars, a tight belt and a pair of even tighter pants. He looked at his little box of paints and make up for a while but eventually chose to keep it simple with just a line of gold over each eye. His hair was styled, then he was ready.

Slipping in, he sighed as he saw Lucas first of all, but in an effort to be civil for Lily (again. He really had to stop making enemies of popular people) he nodded to him and walked on. Edy was there, surprise surprise, as well as a man he didn't recognise (but he was very pretty, Bastien noted) and Lily herself, who he smiled at as he came to stand beside Rexanna.

And...wow. How Rexanna looked. The dress accentuated and made even more beautiful every part of her and he almost wanted to carry her away, propose and make love and yell to the heavens that she was the most exquisite thing he'd ever seen...but he managed to simply kiss her cheek in greeting before addressing Lily.

"I am very excited to see this happening. We need more joy in this place. Please, if you need anything for future gatherings, do not be afraid to ask the Artist's Sanctuary."
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lily
This is not the group she expected. It’s not a bad group; Bastien is certainly an ‘artist,’ she expects Rexanna to have some sort of skills, imagines that Lucas may not be here just to audition (rude, Lily, the Devil has many talents, not just a cock and tongue), but the others are just plain curious. Like, where is Jigano? Surely he has some musically inclined talent, being a storyteller and all.

To address Edrei's first cheeky statement, as Lucas is hot on her heels. Did they all know she has a fully-functional sex room in the back? Flashing the blonde man a curious look, she wonders if he’s revealed the secrets (no, not those, you perv) of her house to others. “Not a gathering, just auditions. Of course the Launceleyn’s will be invited to the Cabaret opening. But I didn’t know you had creative talents…” she says, having heard many things about the Rathskellar’s owner. Most of which she’s smiled about, but none of them have been that the young woman is into the arts.

“I’m sure you’re full of surprises. We’ll be starting in just a mo -” Half-shade, half-also being a shit, Lily’s attention is pulled away by an unknown man who comes flouncing through to take her hand and offer a very respectable greeting. She sinks down into a quick curtsy almost by reflex. “Lily Balfour. Welcome. I look forward to seeing your talents.” but oh, what a double-entendre that could be, as Ezra, too, is dressed appropriately for the summer, but not so appropriately for an audition - unless that audition is play some sort of 70’s rock star.

The vision that comes next just about sends her heart aflutter too, and the redhead opens her arms wide to hug her always, always, always (damn her!) beautiful friend. She laughs and realizes there must have been some mix-up, if everyone is here to party, judging by the way they’re all dressed. All of a sudden she’s not quite sure what to do. Her plan is starting to go out the window, but she tries to hide the sudden flash of panic that may or may not have crept into the tail end of her laugh. The point is that Rexanna is a great friend. She shows up for everything Lily needs help with, and for that she is eternally grateful. Squeezing the brunette warmly, she simply exclaims, “You look radiant!”

Bastien quickly follows, and yes, Lily has a hug for him too and ushers him through the door of his former Church without any awkwardness. It’s been almost a year and the place feels like hers. “Of course, I’d love to collaborate on something.”

So. That makes six of them. More than plenty to satisfy Frey, she hopes. A quick look assures her that no one else is coming (they’re welcome to come in, the door isn’t locked!) at the moment, so she shuts it and turns to her guests. “It looks like there’s been some sort of mix-up, which isn't a problem at all. The opening is in a few weeks, and I hope you'll be there too. I’m just looking for acts right now. I’m sorry, it should have been more clear. So um, if anyone has any talents they’d like to share, we can see that, or I can give you a little preview of the song I’ve been writing for the opening.”

Pretending to look around, she looks towards the back room, which is half-curtained off. “Ah, my little harp is in the back room. Come on, it’s more intimate and comfy back there.”

Definitely not looking at Luc, and praying to Frey that the Ascended won’t give him away, Lily leads the way to the back room with her entourage of unknowing victims. She steps inside and is hit with the familiar, unmistakable throb in her lower belly, the urge to take off her clothes and press her lips against skin, wrap her tongue around anything, fill herself up.

Here we go, Frey...
-------------------------

Oh you party people! Decide whether or not you want to stay and follow Lily into the back room. The overwhelming urge to get naked activates when there’s any sexual thoughts in the room, so if you’re lusting after anyone else in the group, so Lily will probably trigger it because of Lucas. Feel free to PP Lily getting you in to the room.

No posting order!
over the sea to Skye
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
Bastien returned the hug and smiled, already thinking of ways for their two guilds to mesh together. While there was a part of him that looked at the building and missed the optimism of his church-making days, he was pleased to see that the building continued to be used for worthwhile pursuits.

Just as he had ushered people to a backroom before, Lily did now, and Bastien knew full well what it meant. He was eager to follow but for a moment looked to Rexanna, squeezed her hand, a silent question: Is this okay? He had always been a man of free love and affection but they had not discussed it. If Rexanna did not want him to join the rest, he would not.

If she approved he would follow into the room and smile wide as he felt the metaphorical heat touch him. He leaned against the wall and ran a hand down Rexanna's side before letting go of her hand to speak. "Ah, you've made the place shine. And perhaps our mistake is fortuitous. We are all dressed well, and that is never a bad thing."
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Never one to ruin a surprise (not this surprise, at least), Lucas only offered Lily a salacious smile in response to her coy little look. He glanced over his shoulder at Bastien and Rexanna - both of whom he had gotten to know intimately last time these shenanigans were afoot - Edrei too, in fact. Well, what a lovely little reunion this was turning out to be.

Smirking at her choice of wording - intimate and comfy, indeed - Lucas was of course hot on her heels as they headed for the back room. Stepping inside and relishing the familiar pulse and curl of heat low in his belly, he glanced first at Lily and then to Edrei, assuming she had followed (and hoping very much that he was right).

LUCAS
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Edy raised a happily surprised brow to see Lucas. Though, once she figured out that he and fire-head had a thing, she'd likely be just as fiery herself. And not necessarily in a good way. For now though, her happiness at seeing him was wholly tempered by the hope that, given their last encounter, this one proved to be a far shout different.

Nearly purring at Ezra's arrival, Edy flashed him a smouldering look, her fingers deftly finding the muscular V of his stomach and the hair that, not unlike a treasuremap, promised to lead towards more valuable things. Pulling him to her like some strange sexual matriarch, one of Edy's fingers tangled in his long hair as she cooed wordless promises of what was to come.

Shooting Rexanna a coquettish look and licking her lips as she traced suggestive patterns on Ezra's back, her dark gaze shifted briefly to Bastien. A man who had done nothing but take from her. Pff. Passssssss.

"Oh sugar, you've no idea what I"m capable of." Edy trilled to Lily. Grabbing Ezra by the dick the lip of his pants, Edy dragged the lordless wonder after both Lucas and fire-crotch. As soon as they entered the room, Edy temporarily abandoned her dark-haired play thing, stalking immediately towards Lucas. With a raised brow and a look of challenge in her dark gaze, her finger tips immediately sunk down towards what she hoped to be a bulge in his trousers. If not, at least she'd know where to direct her attention for the rest of the evening.
will you hold me like we're running a yellow light?

Coding base by Sky!
Artwork by Smithers!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
because you, like Rome,
were built on ashes
She grins to Lily, hugging her tight in greeting. “You look absolutely wonderful, yourself.” She compliments, stepping back and nodding with a slightly smaller grin. Her gaze lifts when she hears Bastien’s voice, and shifts her attention toward her lover when they soften when he leans in to kiss her cheek. But she listens diligently as she leans into Bastien slightly when Lily mentions what the gathering is about. For a moment, she’s a bit surprised she misunderstood the instructions, but it seemed everyone else had too.

But when Lily mentions her harp is in the back, she recalls Bastien’s masquerade and as she glances about the room she notices there’s quite a few people that were here the first time she had gone to the back room. Only that time, she had spent most of the rushed night with Lily and Lucas, rather than with Bastien and Edrei. It seems Bastien understands what Lily is getting at too, and as they begin to follow, he looks back to her and squeezes her hand as if to ask if it’s okay – and honestly? Rexanna was the type of person to stick with only one person when committed, but they had done this before and still found love with one another.

She wanted to change, too, and so she squeezes his hand back with a soft nod and a playful look as she follows Lily and Bastien. Immediately upon entering, she grew warm and flushed, her cheeks hinting at a reddish hue as she leans against Bastien and shivers rise against her flesh with a small amount of goosebumps at his touch. For a moment, Rexanna glances for the harp knowing she won’t find it, before she notices that Edrei isn’t wasting any time as she focuses on Lucas – and her eyes flicker toward Lily with curiosity.

Ah, but enough of that. Right now, she has Bastien and the heat in her core, and she leans up against him a bit more, reaching up to let her hair down, running a hand through the dark sun-kissed strands as she smirks to him with a raised brow, as if to ask if anything has changed with him in this room or if his flag still won't rise (she remembers the surprise at Lucas the last time in this room, and she wonders if it's only him or if it works on any Ascended). Still, she aims to place his hands onto her hips to run along her sides, along the thin skin tight dress she wears.
and you,
like a phoenix
know how to
rise and resurrect
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
Ezra

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Apparently you're the only one who didn't get the memo about what kinda party this is actually gonna be, but hey, you're certainly flexible. More people show up, and you grin winningly at Rexanna, bowing elegantly to the woman who saved your ass from the Labyrinth and those confounding, miserable squirrels. The plan would be to greet her more soundly, but Edy's got you by the balls waistband, so all you can do is smile apologetically because hey, your mistress commands.  Gotta say, that one doesn't seem particularly talented in the performing arts, more of a patron, if you're reading it right. But people are surprising, especially in a place like this.

As for your acts? "Darling, not to worry," you purr, smiling at the red-head woman. "I've got talents for every occasion." Oh, yeah, but you do - your lord din't raise no fool. You can sing. You can dance. You can suck a dick like it's the only source of sustenance in the world, or trace the patterns of a woman's body to make her ache and moan.

So you go with Edy, compliant and obedient, ready to be summoned into action. The room is small and steamy, definitely not the sort of place for putting on a show- at least, not one of the cabaret calibers in your royal experiences. Edy drops you and you linger back, a low rumble rising beneath your waistband, a heavy and hungry and lusty need that usually you have a lot more control over. Weird. Weird, but hey, go with the flow, right? Lucas and Edrei seem to have paired off, and Rexanna is all over the pretty Italian.

That leaves you with the lovely Lily to question and amuse.

You saunter up to your hostess, still not particularly sure what's going on. Reaching down to take her hand and raise it to your lips, you bow down just enough that you're looking up at the pretty woman with curious and heavily lashed eyes. "So tell me, my lovely gilded Lily- what sort of acts were you looking for, again?"
Coding base by Sky!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
Lily
While she still can, Lily graciously accepts Bastien’s comment on the room - or was it the house entirely? - replying coyly, “It has a woman’s touch now. And a firm purpose,” she adds cheekily, referring to his multiple plans and what she sees as his tendency to flit around. That purpose, now, is for pleasure and offerings, to get the entertainer that oh-so-coveted piano. The only one in all of Caido. Flashing Rex a reassuring smile and then impulsively ducking in for a quick kiss on the lips and another wink, if she lets her, she leaves the couple to their own antics.

However, let’s make one thing very clear: Lily doesn’t compete for men. So if Lucas wants to pair up with Edrei, that’s his call. A flash of jealousy fires through her as she rolls her eyes, an irrational sort of anger at the younger woman that is quickly quelled and replaced with a general need. A need she can direct toward… Ezra. It doesn’t matter who she fucks, who they fuck, they’re doing a job for her and they can all deal with the consequences in the morning. One of which may or may not be losing boner room privileges.

If the Ascended man chooses to engage with Edrei (and she suspects he will, with her hands already all over him), she turns to Ezra, flushed and all about his hair right now, even as he bows over her hand, the other reaches out to touch his hair, his face, and then pull him in if he’ll allow. With a purr, she finally lets herself go, saying “The kind polite company would run from,” and then she reaches up for him, his mouth, ready to tangle her hands in his hair and let him prove his own boasts - dazzle her with his talents, please.

-------------------------

No posting order.
Round 1.
Have at it!
over the sea to Skye
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

But obviously Lucas was going to pay attention to the woman grabbing his dick. He liked Lily (quite a lot, actually) but... hadn't she invited them all here to play? And wasn't it so much more fun to play with multiple mouths, hands, breasts and other body parts available? So as his favourite redhead rolled her eyes and prowled over to Ezra, Lucas could only grin at the envy he could practically see bubbling away in her.

Then Edrei was all over him in earnest, and she would find the bulge in his pants very receptive to her touch indeed. Pulling her closer, Lucas leant in to capture her mouth in a hungry kiss, looking very much forward to finding out what new tricks she had hiding up her sleeves. Or lack thereof, as it happened.

LUCAS