Notice Board
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The SiCkNeSs

If you're on fire come to Theskyra House and bring everything you know. Help. Can help. Must help. Tell the Voice.

Do you know? For the cure?

Tell Queen Wessex or Second Amun

Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Notice

Dear friends, family, and fellow citizens of the Hollowed Grounds,

I will be leaving the Grounds for an indeterminate amount of time, during which Devas Bakery will be closing its doors. I am sorry to be doing this, but I have already neglected the legacy my family built for long enough.

To those who are sick or know others who are sick, I shared this information in the meeting but want to reiterate it here:
  • The illness originated from the Climb. As one of the first people to visit this land, I apologize.
  • There is a spring in the Climb that produces water which temporarily heals the ill. This relief lasts only seven days, and does not seem to help the Ascended. I will leave some of the water from the spring with Oliver. Please use it wisely. It is not necessary to drink the water: any contact seems to cure the ill.
  • THE CLIMB IS DANGEROUS. We have already lost one Grounder to the lava there. Please, please, use caution if you choose to embark to that land.

If you need to contact me, there are a number of owls nesting in the rafters of Devas who know where to find me.

May you walk ever in Vi's light,
Amalia Chandrakant
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
A REQUEST FROM THE FAE

The Fae require the hair or blood of an Accepted and an Ascended to fulfill a request from Safrin.

Any individuals interested in providing such should contact Juniper Dubois. Compensation can be provided at your request.

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
What's this?

Fae?

Safrin?

Ascended parts?

Oh hell no.

Casually, as if she's picking up a Wanted ad, the Queen plucks the Fae's notice from the board, begins to rip it into long pieces, crumples them, and then begins to eat the paper. Yum.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 9824
Lily Hunting

I will be leading a group into Frey’s Breath to hunt for the lilies necessary to help alleviate the ongoing sickness. If you are interested in participating, please meet me at the Tundra. Vials will be provided to bring back water from the springs.

- Deimos Ignatius, General of Halo

--

{PQ} the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
Lightning Storms

I’ll be heading another expedition into the lightning storms that lie to the Southeast of the Ground. Meet at the Outskirts early morning tomorrow. Earth and lightning magic users would be most beneficial.

- Wessex

{PQ+} can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame

Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Posted is a handdrawn picture of a Lily. Below it is scrawled out:

IMPORTANT LILIES

Please help! Located within Frey's Breath are these Lilies! Find them and bring them to the archway behind the waterfall! They are crucial to defeating this illness!

If you do so: come see me in my shop and I will make you three of anything you want.

Signed,
Oliver

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
REGIONAL QUEST and ADVISOR

1. Seeking a third member for the Council from the Community. Send nominations to Theskyra House. Current Council members include Amun Arlun and Bastien de Rosieres.

2. Taking suggestions for ways to improve the Hollowed Ground via a Regional Quest. Again, please send suggestions to Theskyra House by end of week. There will be a vote to decide.

Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
To the Ascended and/or those familiar with them

I would like to learn more about the Ascended, as a people and as individuals. If anyone is willing to educate me, I will be at the Temple in the Hollowed Grounds every day at noon for the next week.

I do not intend to ask for strategically significant information, nor will I attack anyone, physically or verbally. I simply want to put faces and details to the concept of "the Ascended."

- Juniper Dubois, representative of the Fae

--

{open} know thine enemy
(+ if that thread is taken, contact me for another if desired)

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
WEDDING RECEPTION

Sunjata and I have gotten married. We’ll be hosting a reception in Torchline on the beach in the coming days, at dusk. Food and drinks provided. If you know us, you’re welcome to stop by for as long as you want, if you don’t know us make sure you bring a gift.

We’ll see you there.

-Nate & Sunjata Wrenzaok

Thread will be posted and linked to later today!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
MEDICAL CLINIC

To the people of the Hollowed Grounds,

I will be reopening our medical clinic within the Temple, but I would appreciate some help in cleaning the place up.

Please come to the clinic at dusk if you are interested.

~Isla Lockwood

(The PQ thread is here! {PQ} an art of probability)

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
Banned

For abandoning the Grounds, its people, and his position during LongNight prep, Oliver is removed from the Queen’s Council and is forbidden from setting up shop in the Grounds again.

- Queen Wessex

Weaponsmith

Age: 361 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
Gathering the Dead

(The Notice Board has been given some TLC to be functional again)

If you would like to aid in the recovery and burial of the dead prototype Ascended, please come to the Settlement at dusk. If you have any functional tools or carts it will be greatly appreciated.

- Aamu

{PQ} (se) Keeper of the Dead

Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Good people of Caido,

For too long, we have allowed the Gods, both Old and New, to drive a wedge between us as people and communities.

There has to be a way to find peace. We are neighbours, siblings, friends, lovers; we are all people whose lives have been molded and changed by the Gods, but we don't have to stay shackled to the division they place in us. Those who believe there is a possibility for peace, a real and true peace where no side 'wins' but we instead work together to find common goals and speak to our relative Gods about wanting a future of unity.

Anyone out there, Ascended, Attuned, Abandoned, Accepted - please, if you believe this is possible, don't be quiet. Speak out against groups like the Order, or against Ascended that use violence to advance the Voice's goals. We are, for the most part, average people wishing to live average, peaceful lives. We can achieve that together.

--
Sam does not sign the message, and is careful to put it up at a time of day when few people will see him doing so.