move in day
For Beatrix
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Obviously, Beatrix and Jace were Loren’s first priorities. He’d heard his sister’s question—and her comment, obviously—and had immediately glanced around, trying to find a spot that was suitable. ”She’s not my girlfriend.” Not even his friend, really, at least not yet. Maybe soon, but given how quickly he tended to fuck these sorts of things up, he wasn’t holding his breath. ”Let’s find a comfortable spot.” With that, he began walking into the Temple, though not before scooping up his nephew and his nephew’s pack, in addition to the summoner’s own. He called on a golem to grab the sack of books. Even so, he wouldn’t be able to carry all that for long, but for now he would give his half-sister a break.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
BEATRIX
I'll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul
"Well who is your girlfriend then?" Beatrix asked. Edrei had said he went off to a sex cave or whatever, so clearly he had one somewhere. Jace was happily picked up, resting his head on Loren's shoulder. He was a lazy boy and so any opportunity to do as little work as possible - including holding his own head up - the better. "Are you gonna spend time with us or are you gonna go off and do a bunch of stuff with other growed ups?" Bea asked, following along, looking around absentmindedly.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Of all the times Beatrix could’ve chosen, she picked now to talk about Loren’s nonexistent love life. At least she was talking to him about it instead of accosting random women he spoke to. Small blessings. ”I don’t have one. I’ve never had a girlfriend.” Carefully, he maneuvered himself, Jace, and their belongings through the crowd that had gathered. As his nephew’s head came to rest on the summoner’s shoulder, he smiled.

Beatrix, however, was apparently concerned with more than Loren’s romantic prospects. ”Hopefully both. I’m responsible for keeping all these people safe, but you and Jace are my priorities.” Turning to give his half-sister a serious look, the summoner tried to make his voice as gentle, but firm, as he could manage. ”I know we agreed that you didn’t always have to listen to me. But I would appreciate it if you would listen to me during LongNight.” It was too dangerous for the two of them not to be on the same page, but he didn’t want to force her.
loren

Coding base by Sky!