[SE] too pretty for hard work
For Pet
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
It starts with sleep deprivation
It ends with a double life
ADAM
Mud on his bed? The thought did not even enter anywhere near Adam's mind. It never had, not when there was a sexy dude he loved liked laying there too. He let Pet's hands roam over his chest and shoulders, easily shrugging off his loose shirt and tossing it away on the floor, where it slid to somewhere across the room.

"Okay, here's the tasting menu." He mumbled, words shaped by the smile on his lips, as he leaned down to kiss Pet hard, biting at his bottom lip then pressing in close, tongue pushing against his mouth. At the same time he let his hand slide down Pet's body, from his chest to his hip, then push into his pants. As soon as he found Pet's cock with his fingers he stroked it, hips rocking in the same rhythm as his drags with his hand.

After a moment his kisses moved from Pet's mouth to his jaw, then his neck: there he sucked and bit a dark mark into Pet's neck, feeling a sudden bolt of possessiveness at the way his lover moaned under him.
Is there a back door in this place?
I'll not be going quietly today.
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter
the seasons are turning into goodbyes I can live through

Tasting menu didn’t seem like quite enough to describe what Adam did, though it started simply enough. A kiss pressed hard against him, his mouth being coaxed open, bringing with it a moan. The hand on his body is when it becomes more, Pet arching up into the touch, into the lips on him. As it slips into his pants he moans, hips moving even before his cock is touched.

It’s wild how much Adams touch can affect him. How easily he’s reduced to a blushing, moaning, senseless mess. And how badly he wants to be. If he could live in a world that was simply him, Adam, and this heady, smoke filled room, he would be content for a very, very long time.

Not that he’s actually thinking anything quite so eloquent. Pets whole mind is focused on the feeling of Adams hand on his cock, his lips on his neck. The sharp feeling of a mark being pressed against his throat makes the world go white, Pets body arching up off the bed, a long, loud moan dragged out of him. I-I want... I want all uh, all of it, everything. Pl-Please!” The words were forced out, barely coherent between the gasps and moans.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
ADAM
Everything, please. Adam's mouth smirked around his teeth on Pet's neck, both out of amusement and a delighted arousal at how easily he could turn the normally shy thief into a sexually desperate mess. There was something wonderfully private about it, knowing that he was the only one seeing Pet like this and that Pet trusted him enough to show it.

"I think that can be arranged." He whispered against Pet's jaw, then leaned up to quickly divest them both of clothing, pants pulled off and shirts thrown to the floor. Sometimes it was nice to spread the activity of getting naked out, but right now Adam only wanted one thing, and that was Pet's body against his.

So he took it. Leaning down until he was laying atop his lover he pressed a kiss to Pet again, now rocking his hips so their cocks slid against each other. One hand kept him propped up but the other slid down Pet's side and went to cup his ass, Adam groaning into the kiss as he felt it along with a long, slow push of his cock against Pet's.
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Peter

Pet laughed, sharp and bright, as Adam whispered against his jaw and stripped them. He helped, as much as he could, limbs twisting this way and that until they were naked. Normally, this would be an uncomfortable situation, but right now, with Adam, it was simply warm, and intimate, and happy.

There wasn't a lot of time to enjoy it though, Adam on top of them, hips moving, lips pressed to feverish skin. It would be so easy to lose himself in this, to give himself wholly to Adam, and its a very, very tempting thought. Pet moans loud (not that he had ever not been moaning during this) and arches up into his lovers touch, the delicious slide against his cock. His mouth opens to catch Adams moan, hands moving up to thread through thick dark hair.

A thought comes to Pet suddenly, one that makes him shiver just as certainly as every other sensation coursing through him, though no other feeling makes him pull back, just enough to press words against Adams jaw, and hope they're loud enough to be heard. "C-can we... I wanna be in... in y-you."
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
It was pleasing to Adam how swiftly Pet became fluid and willing underneath him, when the man was so stiff and awkward normally - how hands that were often balled into fists at his side became fingers running through his hair and down his sides with the softest of touches.

He blinked when Pet began to speak, then a grin slowly grew on his face as he looked down with delight. "Hell yeah. Fuck, I mean, yeah we can do that." Without hesitation Adam rolled them over so Pet was on top of him (he had always liked being fucked missionary style) and spread his legs, giving his boyfriend's cock one long, slow stroke.

"Show me what you've got then, babe. Lube's just under the bed." He said with a smile, the other hand coming to stroke Pet's cheek in a surprisingly romantic gesture.
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Peter

A short laugh hiccuped out of Pet as Adam flipped them, the others mans excitement incredibly encouraging, the hand stroking over his cock even more so. Like a teaser for what was about to come.  Though he did pause, before leaning over to grab the lube, to look down at his lover, and say very seriously: ”This is... new, for me.” This hopefully clear as this position, though Pet knew if Adam was in the mood he’d be teased about it.

Pet took a moment to fiddle with the pot of lube, slicking his fingers generously before dropping his hand between Adams legs, pressing in a single digit without much fanfare. It was clear from his face that this didn’t feel how he expected, his hand completely still before he realized the point of what he was doing and started trusting his finger, slowly. There was a look of rapt concentration on Pets face as he added fingers, head tipped towards Adam, but eyes focused between his legs.

In what seemed like no time at all (to him at least, Adam was more than likely long prepped), Pet pulled his hand away and slicked his cock instead, lining up between Adams legs and taking a breath. Before he did anything, he looked up at Adam, worry on his face. ”You’re ready?”
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
Pet's sudden serious tone made Adam pay special attention to what it was he was saying, though he didn't really see why Pet needed to say it: it was somewhat painfully obvious that he did not have much experience in the bedroom. Still, Adam tried to nod encouragingly, a small smile on his face. "Well, I'm sure you'll fucking smash it. And me." He snorted at his own stupid joke.

Adam took in a breath as Pet pressed his finger in, well used to being prepped. He'd done this hundreds of times, had more sexual experience than most of the people he knew put together - yet...something about being with Pet, seeing his anxious eyes and knowing he was being so careful...something about it was new in a way Adam had not felt in many years. He made sure to exaggerate his faces of pleasure as the fingers began to hit the right spots a little, though it seemed Pet was not paying too much attention to anywhere above his hips.

Finally Pet was lined up and Adam found himself actually quite desperate for his cock when the fingers were gone. "Of course. C'mon, babe." He lifted his hips and held his arms back over his head, the picture of eagerness.
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Peter

Peter was far too focused on his task to laugh at Adams joke, but he couldn’t hide the way his lips quirked up, the only indication he’d heard. Which, of course he’d heard, was listening. Every bit of Pet was focused on the other, in a way that was almost scarily intense. Every time Adams breath hitched, or his face changed, Pet shifted his fingers, rocking into the good spots more and more while he avoided any motions that even seemed like they were a little bit uncomfortable.

Only when he was lined up did his eyes move, lifting to Adams face. There was anxiety and excitement both in Pets gaze, the smouldering intensity from before hovering behind both emotions. He pushed in, slowly, a soft noise pulling itself out from deep inside him. For all his preparation of Adam, Pet hadn’t actually thought about how this would feel for himself. It was indescribable.

As soon as he got some indication from Adam, he began to move, hips stumbling a few times as he tried to find his rhythm. It wasn’t something that eluded Pet long, and soon his hips were snapping in and out of his lover. The only actual complaint he had was that he couldn’t simply lean up and kiss Adam, the difference in height working against him in this position. Not that his thoughts were even that coherent, a haze of pleasure and desperation sweeping through his mind.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
Adam had taken many cocks in his life. Some of them he had anticipated with joy, some of them he had accepted with boredom (when you were paid to have sex each night, it was inevitable not every coupling would be a romantic tryst). Still though he found himself thrumming with excitement at the prospect of Peter entering him, a soft breath-filled moan leaving his lips as he felt the beginnings of Peter's cock inside.

He grinned at Peter's own noise of satisfaction, noting the small surprise in it. "You feeling good, by any chance?" After this question he realised Pet was waiting for his permission to begin to move; he gave it readily.

If the small moan from before had been a surprising admission, Adam now found within him a shocking new thing, many humming and gasping moans from his throat at each rock of Peter's hips, his hands going to grasp at the sheets and a smile forming around his lust-fuelled words: "Oh, fuck me babe, harder than that, you know you can, I'm all yours..."
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Peter

Was he feeling Good? What a silly question, the answer was plain to see, written all over Pets face, his fluttering eyes, his slightly parted lips. He was feeling fantastic. Focused, but not so much so that he couldn’t lose himself in Adam, in control of exactly where things were going to go. And if he was going to get lost in something, why not make sure it was the whole picture and not just the details?

Moving only made it easier to lose himself, Peter’s eyes narrowing to almost nothing as he fought to not close them. The noises Adam made, the way he writhed, it was all enamouring. The dirty talk was something else entirely, Adams words pulling a helpless moan from Pets lips, his pace increasing without him even thinking about it. For all that he wanted to avoid hurting Adam, he was a slave to the words, and hoped, quietly, distractedly, that he’d get more of if.

If they kept up like this, he want going to last very long, but somehow that didn’t feel too bad. It was hard to think of that as a bad thing at the moment. It was hard to think at the moment. All there was was him, and Adam, and the snap of his hips between them. Pet leans forward, wanting to kiss the other man again, but settles for resting his forehead against the others chest and kissing and mumbling words there instead, half spoken promises. ”Want you too. So bad. So much. Wa-wanna... f-fuxk!”
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
It was clear Adam was not the only one of them that liked filthy words; he smiled at this realisation and reached up to stroke a hand down Pet's chest, pausing on his nipple to give it a cheeky pinch, though his fingers were not entirely sure, jerking with each thrust as he began to lose control over himself, moans escaping his lips every breath.

He laughed, the sound desperate and needy and half-breath, as Pet leaned down and could only come to his chest. His fingers pushed into his lover's hair, holding him close as he felt himself coming to a peak too.

Adam could have lasted longer, but he was able to let loose with Pet in a way he was hardly able to, especially as it turned out Pet was very good at this, something he had honestly not expected. His fingers tightening in Pet's hair he tossed his head back and gasped out the words: "You're gonna make me fucking come, babe, shit-- come inside me--"
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Peter

Peter shook and trembled his way through the feeling of Adams hand on his chest, a sharp hiccuping moan leaving him when his nipple was pinched. This was so much better than he had imagined, than he had even dared to imagine. It felt like they were made for each other, made to fit together like this, Adams hands threading through his hair and his forehead pressed into Adams chest.

While Adam might have been able to last longer, Pet definitely could not. He was barely experienced in sex like this, with someone he liked1. Already, he could feel his peak rising up in him, a twisting pleasure in his gut. Adams words were the lynchpin to his undoing though, the gasped words forgoing Pets mind and instead heading straight to his cock, his hips. With a desperate whine, his hips stuttered to a stop, and he held himself inside Adam, moaning through his orgasm.

Though it would make him feel bad after, Pet simply collapsed when he was spent, nuzzling into Adams chest with a soft whine and reaching up to curl his fingers around Adams shoulders. This was more than reward enough for a little bit of help with some cleaning2. Now though, he wanted to sleep, curled in his lovers arms, completely content.

1. More than liked, but he still couldn’t even bring himself to think the word, to bring his hopes up like that.
2. A task he would have done without reward, just to help Adam, to spend time with him.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
The whine that Pet gave out and the feeling of cum inside him pushed Adam over the edge; his eyes closed as he came, stroking Pet's hair with shaking fingers. He stayed there for a moment, breathing heavily and smiling at the ceiling, happier than he'd been in a long while in a warm and content way he simply couldn't find at the end of a bottle or in empty praise.

"Mmm, okay, c'mon." He mumbled, gently moving Pet out of him and up. Leaning over to get a rag to wipe his front with (if it was a sock or something, he'd just have to work that out later) he got himself clean enough then laid down and brought Pet close to his chest, kissed at his temple and forehead. In the warm and soft bed there was no way he was going to stay awake for long.

Drifting off into a pleasant sleep, he curled around Pet, idly thinking he could get used to days ending like this.

{fini}
Base Code by Sky!