Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
Bastien leaned back, surprised, as he heard that Jigano had tried to kill Wessex - not a rift he knew about, particularly, but did not question it in the moment. She was a busy woman and he was sure Rexanna probably knew something.

"Well, if that fight does come, I trust you to effectively lead us to a better tomorrow." He smiled, genuinely meaning it. They were all important in their Ascended family, but Wessex was clearly the most forthright of them and he trusted her there very much.

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
i am singing now while rome burns // we are all just trying to be holy
Of course!” Rexanna says again, a bright smile crossing her face as she tries to focus in Wessex’s general direction, a light hum of amusement leaving her at the mention of practice – something she should start back up again once she can see again. But she grows silent as Wessex continues on, nodding along with her, agreeing about the fight – not finding it too surprising that Jigano had attempted such a thing.

But Wessex was still standing, and Jigano was still out in the world, and so with it the fight continues, she supposes. And she leans into Bastien gently as he gives his trust to Wessex, another smile alighting Rexanna’s face at the mention of it. “I agree. We trust you Wessex. And if you need anything, let us know.” She offers, smile crossing her face as she nods her head in her own sort of agreement.
rexanna

Coding base by Odd!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
This time, the modesty is genuine, the trust the two of them place in her swimming to the surface and topping everything else she might feel in that moment. They trust her. And when the pieces fall far from where she hopes, when the aftermath of her actions seeps into reality and she must give up her crown, though jealousy will undoubtedly edge its way into her thoughts - she will remember this moment. Wessex will recall how once she said that she was a leader for a particular time, and how when it comes to a fight (and it seems like they’re always fighting), she will once again step up.

Right now, all the Wraith need is the love of her sister and the trust of her brother. They’ve made strides today, her and Bastien. It feels good. It feels like home. She ducks her head for a moment, leaning in to the feeling. “Thank you.” Heading to the door, she pauses and turns back to the pair, with a smile. “I can’t wait to see what our Lady does with your eyes.”

And then she’s gone.

{Fin!}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all