Notice Board
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
This note is pinned to the bottom of the recruitment post, written out in an exacting, precise hand.

PLEASE CONSIDER

Stormbreak has made their stance on the ascended clear, and here they make themselves even more transparent. Are you going to allow your accepted friends and family be turned against us? Remember Torchlines strength, don’t let us be divided by people who have already been laughed out of town once. By people who have already destroyed shrines in our home.

Don’t let Torchline be used as a pawn for outside forces.

-Director Nate Wrenzaok

Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
MONSTER HUNTERS!

Asking for interest in monster hunter's guild in Halo. Would welcome people of all skill sets, fighters, explorers, researchers, whatever you have to offer would be happily accepted. The work of the guild would be not only to hunt the things that pose a threat, but to try and understand them, and come up with good solutions to Caido's monster problems, cause we all know there are a lot of fucking monsters.

Offering companionship, training, knowledge, and a chance to protect and learn! Contact Aisha Khai (Deepfrost Shield) if you're interested!

~ Aisha ♡

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
DIVORCEE SPECIAL

The Halenani is running a special for recently divorced, separated, dumped or anything in between!

Come see us to purchase a night and forget your troubles through the morning with a free quickie thrown in.

Willing to travel to the special room at the Grounds or to your home for an extra fee!
PROTECTION IS REQUIRED!

- Madame Maeve

PS. We're willing to make an exception for you governor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
A long note, in the very neat print of a professional scribe, is pinned in the dead of night to the Notice board -

Abandoned Acquired of Caido

The Old Gods and Heralds are threatened by you and your potential. It’s why they treat you like shit, why they’ve discarded your original name, Acquired, and said the magical mutation is a terrible, hateful thing. So you won’t seek to follow in the Voice’s footsteps. So you won’t challenge the status quo.

And when you do ask for something? They torture you for it. Make you suffer to prove you’re worthy. They sneer and demand and make sure you feel less than human. Did you know you can’t enter Stormbreak? They’ll kill you - turn you to stone. The Order hates you almost as much as they hate the Ascended.

For what? Just being born.

Tell me, how do you think that mutation came about to begin with? How hypocritical is it to introduce magic and then call it shameful?

You have been viciously, needlessly punished for something far beyond your control. Our people have been manipulated for centuries into thinking you’re an abomination, when really, you have the potential to be the most powerful of us all.

Take a chance on the Voice for your next prayer. You might be pleasantly surprised by her willingness to help you be the best you can be. Take back your power.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MONSTERS NEED KILLIN

You don't know me an' i don't know you. But I run a caravan that goes all the way from Hak Etme down to the Feverlands. Only there's some big skeletal cunt in the sands up here that won't let my damn wagon leave.

Whoever comes up here and kills this bag of bones can have any item they want from my store.

OOC: This notice will serve as IC justification for an upcoming KQ!
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
New Courthouse

People of Torchline, as you may already know, you are under new leadership. While the Slagveld has served as the government's quarters for a long time, and it will certainly not be left in disarray, a new leadership calls for a fresh start.

We felt it best to build a courthouse for all official matters; a place out of the shadows, where all voices will be heard. We will begin construction here in the heart of Haulani within the next day. Any and all aid in this project is greatly appreciated.

- Governors Queens Aurelia and Maeve

(this is for the new government building PQ - {PQ} court of the stars)
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Volunteers Needed

I'm looking for volunteers to join me for a journey into the Wilds. We'll be looking for unicorns to bring back to Torchline for Safrin, so that she can give the fountain in the Court the power to heal. As queens, our hope is that this will bring the citizens of our region some peace of mind and give many of you a much-needed place to heal.

If you have experience with this sort of thing, or are simply willing and able to help, meet me at the edge of King's End in three days' time. I will be waiting with horses and supplies ready for the journey, but be sure to bring whatever you think you need.

- Queen Aurelia

(this is context for the PQ for TL's Regional Quest of Leafchange 312 - link)
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
VOLUNTEERS WANTED

I will be making a journey to Frey's Breath to collect water for the healing fountain that Safrin is creating for us. I need two other able bodied individuals willing to make the trek with me to collect what is needed! We will be leaving in a few days time. Please come prepared as I have hopes to finish this in a day or two.

(This is context for TL's RQ for Leafchange 312 - link)
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
The Court of Stars

Torchers!

The construction of the Court of Stars has been finished and this is an official notice to let you know that it's open for your use. This isn't just a government building, but a safe place for all to gather. Please stop by and take a look around.

Sincerely,

Maeve Ansel the Nightshade and Queen of Torchline

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Guild Closure

It is with the utmost reluctance that I announce the official closure of the Wren Society. Due to increasing hostilities in the region, on both a personal and governmental level, I no longer feel safe or comfortable operating within Torchline. Supplies have been relocated to the Clinic, which will continue to operate in my stead.

Thank you,
Dr. Nathaniel Wrenzaok

Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
A REQUEST

I need to collect hair, blood, nail clippings, etc. from two Accepted, two Attuned, two Abandoned, and two hybrids. Contributing would earn you my gratitude and the gratitude of the Fae as a whole, and compensation can be provided.

I can be reached at the Fae's embassy in the Sea of Branches.

-- Juniper Dubois, the Amberwing

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Fountain Purification

Torchers!

We're getting closer to finishing the new regional quest from Safrin to make the fountain in the Court of Stars capable of healing all ailments. I need a couple of volunteers to help me purify the fountain. If you're capable of doing so or know someone who can help, please come by and see me. I would love to finish this for you soon.

Sincerely,

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Monsoons

Torchers!

We're getting closer to the second half of the season and the monsoons that come with it. Lady Safrin has provided us with a barrier around Torchline to help with the worst of it thanks to Sunjata's efforts along with the rest of Torchline for the last regional quest.

However, we should still be prepared in case things go south! Please prep sandbags, secure buildings, and gather necessary supplies should we need them. I'll be holding a day of work down by the shore should anyone be interested in preparations.

Sincerely,

Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
GIDEON: MURDERER AND KIDNAPPER

GIDEON, the priest from Stormbreak, is guilty of not only the MURDER of an innocent but in KIDNAPPING.

Does impending war justify the CRUEL TORTURING of CHILDREN? Regardless of who they are or where they're from, NO innocent should suffer for the actions of those who came before them. A choice, mistake or no, is not deserving of unnecessary suffering.

What if it was your family, your people, one of you? Would you stand idly by? Would you want no one to demand justice for you and yours?

Whether you have chosen a side or not, there is still a difference between right and wrong.

Remember this if you see Gideon on our streets again. Remember it when you make your choices.

- AURELIA