Notice Board
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Lily Hunting

I will be leading a group into Frey’s Breath to hunt for the lilies necessary to help alleviate the ongoing sickness. If you are interested in participating, please meet me at the Tundra. Vials will be provided to bring back water from the springs.

- Deimos Ignatius, General of Halo

--

{PQ} the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it

Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Posted is a handdrawn picture of a Lily. Below it is scrawled out:

IMPORTANT LILIES

Please help! Located within Frey's Breath are these Lilies! Find them and bring them to the archway behind the waterfall! They are crucial to defeating this illness!

If you do so: come see me in my Blacksmith Shop in the Hollowed Grounds and I will make you three of anything you want.

Signed,
Oliver

Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

A request from the Fae:

The Fae seek the blood or hair of an Accepted and an Ascended to fulfill a request from Safrin.

Any individuals interested in providing such should contact Juniper Dubois. Compensation can be provided at your request.

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712

Wedding Reception

Nate and I will be hosting an actual wedding reception in the coming days on the beach, at dusk. All are welcome to attend, as it's open invitation. Food and drink will be provided, but feel free to bring your own should you wish to. There will be bonfires, music, and alcohol.

We hope to see you there.

- Sunjata & Nate Wrenzaok

The thread: {Mini Event} I keep on falling back into you ;D All are welcome to come and bring whatever you'd like!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A message is slapped on the notice board. Notes of a similar vein will be seen scattered around Torchline, like litter.

NOT MY GOVERNOR

Sick, useless, absent for weeks.

What has the Governor done for Torchline since he has been put in charge?

Promises of monsoon protection, but nothing to show for it.

We built your house, we hosted your wedding, we put up with your bullshit. And we'll get rid of you too.

Sort yourself out, Governor.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
In scrawled, messy handwriting, a couple of misspelled and scratched-out-word-laden lines are added to the bottom of the 'Not my Governor' message.

Oki, but hes hat tho and he can b a DRAGON
fuc off hes are FRIND
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Looking for an Accepted

I’m looking for an Accepted who is willing to help the Ascended defeat the LongNight Monsters by lending their Channeling. There's be no danger to you. Name your price or I, Wessex Theskyra, can owe you a personal debt.

Please send a message to the Grounds ASAP if you're willing to help.

- Wessex, Queen of the Hollowed Ground

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
HOW LONG WILL THIS GO ON

We welcomed the Governor with as much grace as Torchline can, and how have we been repaid?

Broken promises! Lies! Insane ramblings! And now beatings in the streets by the man’s own hand!

We don’t need to stand for this! We can band together and throw out this lunatic! We can take care of our own! We can get justice for every misdeed!

Not my Governor!

Change author:
NOT MY GOVERNOR

Sunjata claims he was drugged. That he's seeing things. That it wasn't him who assaulted Vai.

But is a drug addict who can't even piss straight any better than a woman-beater?

Maybe we should use his dead-dragon-body to shore up the beaches against the monsoons. It would be the most THe FlOoD has ever actually helped with anything.

Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Change author:
MP: 59
If yeh want to drink durin' Monsoon Season...

Come help board up an' prep the Hanged Man tomorrow. Y'know where it is. Free drinks for anyone who helps.

- Raza

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Enough is enough.

Father, Shaju, Kane, whatever bullshit you’re going by these days, I think a Trial is in order. Bring Nate back to me and meet me on the cliffs of Aumakua at dawn.

Winner takes all.

- The Governor, the Flood, your son.

{Mini Event} this town has no room for you
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Torchline -

You can call off your searches, if you haven't given up already. I'm alive and back now and I expect things to run smoothly from here on out.

No more mobs and rebellions. If you have concerns or are upset, reach out and talk to me about it.

- Governor Sunjata Wrenzaok
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Change author:
Thank you, Torchline

On behalf of the Hollowed Grounds, I'd like to thank the Governor and the people of Torchline for their hospitality in hosting Grouners during LongNight. As far as we know, the Monsters have been defeated and the Grounds no longer needs to live in fear. We hope to one day be able to return the favor.

Thank you,
Queen Wessex

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Stormbreak Dragoons: Recruiting

Stormbreak seeks strong, brave and resilient Accepted to join the ranks of their militia, the Stormbreak Dragoons.

Any who believe they have what it takes to become a warrior in body and spirit, please report to Ronin Taliesin at the Hanged Man this coming evening.

(And if that didn't tickle your fancy, I'll be buying the drinks.)

Walk always in Safrin's light,

RT

{Mini Event} enter the dragon