[se] stay above the tide
For Ronin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
a lion-hearted girl
Maybe Sugar had felt all the rage – and Melita would have to learn not to feed so readily into the funnels of her loathing, or to merely cast it in a different light. She unfurled another great breath as Ronin clasped at her shoulder, the dragon left her pinnacles, and she felt very infantile and dumbfounded all over again. “I thought so too, and even after they got over that deal…,” Hadn’t thing been all right once more? They’d journeyed out to King’s End, set up an abode for themselves and the brood they hastened along the journey – and shouldn’t that have been it?

He doesn't think she wanted to add, with a wrinkle to her nose and several other curse words.

Her gait slowed and she released another petulant sigh, reaching down to grab Fangorn, listening to him grumble and rumble in her arms. They were clearly both trying to ward off the frustrations, and she knew her clenching jaw wasn’t helping. Instead, perhaps they could rally to better points and figments. “How is she doing?”
ready for a fight
MELITA
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the dark star

"Still waters run deep, I suppose," Ronin murmurs; since Sunjata had decided to abandon Safrin's grace, the Huntsman doesn't try to understand his thoughts any more. It is more likely to give him a headache than end in anything productive. "She's as alright as she can be, I think. It's a huge shock for her, as you can probably imagine. Growing up and leaving everything she knows behind in the matter of a couple of days..." Ronin winces - he doesn't envy her.

But he tries to rally as well, turning to smile down at Melita with Sugar nestled against his dark hair, trilling down at her. "So how do you like interacting with a dragon? Reckon you'll be happy with a terror of your very own?" he asks.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
a lion-hearted girl
“I don’t think they run that deep,” she murmured offhandedly, still mildly irritated with the whole thing. At the very least, she had her own threshold in Torchline, away, away, away from the levels of bullshit and ridiculousness her uncle managed to conjure on a regular basis. Her expression softened at Kamaria’s unfortunate circumstances in the whole thing, out of her control and brought forth to herald deals that couldn’t even come to fruition now. “She’s strong,” she breathed, but knowing full well none of it had been fair. “And this will make her stronger for it. It’s just too bad it had to happen at all.” Her nose wrinkled – another inhale and exhale extended, some manner of it muffled into Fangorn’s vines flickering near her face.

Dragons were a better matter anyway, and she could turn her head back and give forth a Cheshire grin. “I enjoyed it very much. And I’m sure it’ll be a fine addition.” To absolute chaos, destruction, and whatever else whirled and wiled away. She handed him another bag of muffins she’d stowed away, for one more extension of gratitude.
ready for a fight
MELITA
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin can't help the snort of amusement that comes from Melita's snark, and he gives her a gentle nod of agreement. Perhaps before Kamaria he'd have been more than happy to partake in some Sunjata-bashing, but he's trying to be better about it all. "That's what they say, mm?" What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that jazz. Either way, the girl won't find herself alone or without friends in the Greatwood. Ronin will make sure of it.

Of course he accepts the muffins with a bright smile, Sugar trying to worm back down onto his shoulder to investigate, and it's with a chuckle that he scritches her scales. "Well, when your little bundle of chaos arrives, let me know and we can meet like this again." He'd enjoyed himself, taking this tiny snapshot to reconnect, to talk, to remember that people are what this is all for, in the end.

~FIN
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first