25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien grinned at the idea of reciting his smutty fanfiction at the Monster Hunter's guild. Nothing that he wouldn't actually do, of course, if such a book existed; he would put his best efforts in to make the performance entertaining, with gestures to really get across the points.

He nodded at the assessment of Remi. He wished he could be so innocent, in a way. So willing to trust. He had been, once, but too many betrayals and failures had taught him to go through the world with a smirk but hard on the inside, not trusting anyone until they earned it and even then expecting a knife in his back at any moment.

Nostalgic thoughts aside, he was quite pleased to hear of a free pelt. Clapping his hands together, he reached for his glass and lifted it. "Thank you, my friend. Thank you very much indeed."

He stayed for a while then, drinking and being merry, until he took his leave in the early hours of the morning. The benefit of being an Ascended and a Demi-God was that neither of them needed much sleep, if any at all.
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 05-16-2019, 07:49 PM