Mini Event show me what you got
Wishing Wagon Mini-Event!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe had been on her way to the market she she heard about the special wagon. Oh? A new vendor? Someone who had been outside tbe barrier? That seemed rather interesting! She wondered what they might have that she couldn't get before. After a glance in her basket to see if she had anything worth a trade the young midwife decided to head over to see for herself.

The already gathered crowd was no surprise, though she was a bit surprised to see Roana there, who she waved to. And...was that Remi? No wild raccoon would ever been that well behaved! She she smiled softly and waved up at what she assumed was Remi but could perhaps make her look like a crazy person waving at the wildlife. Big brown eyes turned to the wares, the soft skirt of her light pink dress settling around her ankles. It seemed people were interested in the flashy things. A map, whip, vase, fireworks even! But Phoebe was not so flashy. She was practical most of the time. The young woman rubbed her lips together, trying to decide what she wanted to barter for. The parchment was actually useful...oh but the rabbits foot would be fun! She wasn't particularly superstitious but...a little extra luck in her life seemed warranted.

"Excuse me..." she said in her mild mannered way, her eyes still darting between the parchment and the rabbits foot. "Would you be willing to trade the...rabbit's foot for some medicinal teas and tonics?" she said, deciding to be frivolous. "Some you can use yourself, like these for tummy or headaches and other pains. These here you could add to your inventory though, they are more supplemental for expecting women." he said, showing him what she had to offer.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread