[SE] Learn Things You Never Knew You Never Knew
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe watched the girl's wings flutter with awe. How wonderful would that be to have wings? She thought the Fae fantastical in general but it would take her time to get used to their appearance; which she admired. But...Flower girl? It took her a moment but then she smiled with remembrance. The flowers from Fiat Lux. That was why she called her Flower Girl. "Well you can call me that too if you want. Most folk around here just know me as the midwife, but flower girl is much prettier I think." she said with a smile.

She was looking for pretty rocks? "Oh, I am happy to help! There is a little pond over here that has really reflective ones, almost like bits of mirror." she said. "If I may...why are you looking for shiny rocks and things? What are you going to do with them?" she asked curiously, leading her to the pond if Eli wanted to go look there. "It is very nice to meet you, Eli." she said warmly.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Learn Things You Never Knew You Never Knew - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 12:25 AM