The ABCs
For Sorrel
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S
A
M
U
E
L
The book of love is long and boring
"An apothecarist? Ah. I think..that might be what Evie was calling herself.." He mumbled to himself, tapping his chin. Sam had never kept up that closely with Evie's life and even though he had been to her store recently, he did not quite remember what it was called.

The sudden motion of hugging herself, the doubt of her abilities...Sam felt himself soften a little towards the woman, tried to give his best reassuring smile (though as with most of his expressions, it still managed to look nervous and uncomfortable) as he guided her to the west side of the Atheneum, where books on plants were generally gathered.

"Oh, um. Yes...? You know Evie?" He asked as he turned around the corner of the shelves, trying to look like he was busy finding the books, but really he knew exactly where he was going. Really, Sam just didn't want to look Sorrel in the eyes in case it turned out she was a friend of his sisters, because that never went well. "A lot of people don't guess that we're siblings, I suppose because we're rather different."

Reaching the end of the shelf he tapped a book and finally turned to look at her, though if Sorrel was observant she would notice he was actually determinedly staring at her left ear. "Starting here, there's three or so shelves of Botany. I'm sure there's more somewhere but...it's not always very neat in here."

No one can lift the damn thing

Messages In This Thread
The ABCs - by Samuel - 05-16-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 05-28-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 05-31-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 06-09-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 06-09-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Sorrel - 06-09-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: The ABCs - by Samuel - 06-11-2019, 06:16 PM