Mini Event counter balance this commotion
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe had seen the notice, and at once new she would attend. Pim came along begrudgingly, as it cut into his prime nappy time - but Phoebe carried him so he supposed he could still snooze while the humans did their humaning. The midwife was one of the first to arrive, prompt as always, with the baby dragon snuggled in her arms like the baby he was.

The large, rather intimidating man who had apparently called the meeting introduced himself and its purpose, asking for those with information to step forward. She worried her lip as hush fell over the crowd, waiting for a brave soul to step forward. First, Remi stepped forward, and she smiled, agreeing with all he said (though she didn't really understand his issue with Arduinna who she only had heard the name of, but trusted his judgement). Pim's head lolled forward, eyeing her grumpily as she continued to remain silent, before he wiggled his way free, landing lightly in the dirt with his wings splayed. Then the little dragon grabbed onto her skirts with his fangs, tugging roughly to force her forward. With a little 'Eep!' of alarm and surprise she stumbled forward, finding herself apart from the group, and in front of Deimos. "U-uhm..." she stuttered, glaring at her clearly self-satisfied dragon.

Well, she was in too far to go back now.

Phoebe cleared her throat and turned so as to address everyone. "I have met a few Fae one on one, and they've been very personable. But as Remi said, on a visit to Sidhe village to trade, their leader Delah was incredibly hostile. She views us as invaders which...in a way we are, encroaching on their forest. But they are also concerned - the forest has begun to show signs of sickness and death since the barrier fell, and they hold us to blame. I...I offered to them, but I will offer again here...I am friends with the god Frey, who helps bring new life after Deepfrost. I could go speak with them to see if they understand what is happening to the Greatwood, and what might be done to fix it. Perhaps that would spark goodwill between our people?" she said, projecting her soft voice as best she could so they could all hear. Hopefully her idea wouldn't be taken as overstepping her bounds or stupid.

Pim nuzzled his face against her leg, feeling very proud of his human's bravery.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread