my Lucifer is lonely
open!
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ezra

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
What's a newly unemployed concubine to do, save drink?

Look. I've been taught to do two things: look pretty and entertain. Okay, three things: look pretty, entertain, and fuck my darling Lord. But now I had no clothes to look pretty in, no court to entertain, and no Lord to fuck. Not since I was a wee lad living in my step-father's farm had I been anywhere so decidedly devoid of class, or found myself so utterly without purpose.

So, I drank.

And looked for work.

Or I tried to, anyway. I got as dressed up as I could, the thin robe cunningly repurposed into a one-shoulder romper, showing my carefully maintained chest and calves. My hair hung loose, over my shoulders and in my eyes ("Little Nymph," my Lord would call me when I wore the style). Mercifully I still had some bling, my gold medallion and silver rings and the emerald ear cuff My Lord had given me the year I turned
sixteen. All in all I made a pretty picture. Old Lola would have been proud.

Walking slowly into the bar, I sat down in a not-quite-corner, looking around doe-eyed at the passers by. I didn't know how money or any such shit worked here (or anywhere, let's be real) but I did know one thing: make people think they can have the thing between your thighs, and you've got a currency that works the world over, even in a place like this.
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-15-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-15-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-19-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Ezra - 06-23-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: my Lucifer is lonely - by Lucas - 06-25-2019, 11:48 AM