Little Curiosities
Hazel Talvathar

Age: 45 | Height: 4ft (121cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: - Strg: 2 - Dext: 3 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The explanation handed to me is grounding. Suddenly I feel very small as I sit below the Fae woman’s stare, like a child almost, as though every word I have spoken thus far, has only served to betray the level of my ignorance further. These gentle green eyes retreat to the warm hue of the paper, burying themselves in the sanctuary of scrawled text; a furrow in the brow-line above deepens the shadow which has fallen over them and my chest expands visibly around a long, pensive breath in.

”That makes sense,” I state simply, exhaling after a while, when the images of voracious beetles finally leave me space to think.

My mouth feels suddenly parched, dry. No-

...what I feel is thirst far deeper than tissue and bones.

A soft hum, barely audible, rises from the back of my throat while I wonder, and then my more enlightened gaze lifts to meet the dark-haired stranger. “He told me that Arduinna led barrier-people here, into Sidhe.” Though it isn’t directly a question, the tone it rides is questioning, curious. “…and that the War Chief kidnapped others. He implied that knowledge of us, or of ours, was lost by them and that they were (are), trying to retrieve it.”

Messages In This Thread
Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-11-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-11-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-14-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-14-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-15-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-23-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 07-05-2019, 01:42 AM