And the dead keep it
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Quiet as an armored ox he stalked the halls plunged in darkness, drifting from wall to bench to whatever served as temporary harbor for the barely upright man. The same that not many moons before had sneered at the drunk ramblings of a wayward thief as nothing more than the result of a pickled mind. Yet now he found himself deep in a now empty tankard, with a purpose, and stubborn determination only just overcoming the need for a good nights rest and a good nights hangover.

Helped by his size but hindered by his lack of experience, it hadn't taken many drinks 'til Are stumbled out of the Rathskeller headed for some lofty goal, only to be side-tracked and now finding himself planted on a bench trying to make heads or tails of his ideas. There was something about simple questions, maybe it had something to do with the slim stoneware bottle of... He uncorked it and had a little sniff which he regretted immediately. Seemed to the cobbler turned warrior he'd brought enough liquor to make just about anything seem comfortable enough for a little nap.

Another short stumble walk later and it dawned on him what he'd set out to do. His shoes had known, as he found himself at the base of a dimly lit altar, surrounded by small offerings. Among them he placed his little gift, kneeling as he'd done before, but this time with a mind so much clearer. Thanks to, or in spite of his state of sobriety.

"Shepherd, caretaker of the dead, Ludo. I, Are, have come to ask of you yet another favor. I bring a small gift as a token of my good will. I have purpose now, beyond what was..." his slurred, mumbled ramblings thankfully didn't travel far beyond the chamber, but echoed enough to hasten Are to get to the point. "Sorry... I, your willing servant, have come to ask for help in ending the war between new and old." it had sounded far better in his head than cut up by his accent and served by a numb tongue. He spoke from his heart, because gods knew his mind was nowhere to be found.

Messages In This Thread
And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-12-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-15-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-16-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-17-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-17-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-19-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-19-2019, 09:56 PM