Panflute at sunset
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Bastien waved away the comment on instruments with a nod that said oh, of course, stepping towards his guild as Kheelan got up, happy to see at least some interest. A question about his chosen title stopped him and he laughed, shook his head lightly.

"I suppose you are right. But it is the truth of what I am, even if I feel it is far more formal than I am." While he liked to believe his spaces were equal, that no one in them was the leader...he was definitely the leader. He just preferred terms like 'father' or 'companion', things that didn't make him sound like he owned the guild and the people in it.

The next question was really kind of funny. Someone judging a guild by the longetivity of the people in it? What a morbid idea. "Ah. Well. I...believe all of us are Outlanders, at the moment, actually. As for how long we will live...I am Ascended, so I am likely to live forever, if I am lucky. Or at least, for longer than most. My love, Rexanna...she is not Ascended yet, but..." He smiled and shrugged. "Ah, maybe soon. Caiside and Seiji...I would like to imagine they have a while."

What did he gain? Bastien thought it so obvious he could not imagine anyone would ask. "I gain an artistic family. Inspiration, a space to create and to see the talents of the people. A place to relax. A community to help spread their vision. Does that not sound like heaven to you?"
You standing beside me
I'm going to push back, push back, push back
With every word and every breath

Messages In This Thread
Panflute at sunset - by Kheelan - 07-04-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Bastien - 07-04-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Kheelan - 07-06-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Bastien - 07-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Kheelan - 07-10-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Bastien - 07-11-2019, 07:02 PM