how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
It is a broken record, one that stutters and shakes as it tries to continue, but only comes back to the same thing. I don’t know. And she hates the idea of not knowing, of not being able to change anything or being better equipped or prepared. She inhales sharply, cursing herself internally for being so naïve and so stupid, but her eyes drift back to one of her oldest friends, one that she cares for so much and it pains her to see the questions brimming in his glass hued gaze, and she shrivels internally when he asks her if she has to report.

I haven’t reported yet, but I’m sure it’s part of the job duties.” She responds, softly, her gaze drifting from him as she glances back toward the stones on the walls. “I’m to recruit, to make the transition easier.” She reiterates, hoping that it might answer the question inadvertently that he’s looking to ask. She doesn’t know what he knows, but she’s certain there’s secrets that he likely doesn’t want the Crown to find out about – she too as those secrets, like her rendezvous within the Greatwood, her attempt to recruit her own separate version’s daughter, only to have it backfire.

She wants to be successful if for nothing else but to keep Zariah from looking too long in her direction.

But when Deimos mentions he can create, she tilts her head and her gaze snaps back to him with interest. “Perhaps I shall seek him out.” She responds, finding it pretty terrible to not have spoken with Remi for the longest time only to approach and beg him to make more things. She didn’t know where he stood with Zariah, either, and so she remained quiet and contemplative. “He’s been a busy man.” She responds, recalling the attempts she’s tried to make to see him, only having saw him briefly at the Meeting with the Queen. But a thought occurs to her, and she looks back to Deimos intrigued. “Can you show me how to make something? I don't know if I can, but I want to at least try.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-17-2019, 06:44 PM