Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

It sounded like a bad joke - one that Ronin had read in a book when he was younger. It involved an "adventurer's guild" and a "level 1 quest" and "rat catching".

But when the notice came in that there was a large and nasty pack of ROUS hunting the Underground, it wasn't as though Ronin could say no, was it? Besides, rumours said that the rats had already made off with a few goats and sheep that had gotten too close, so it was only a matter of time before a hapless wanderer fell foul of them.

So he had put out some feelers for any available monster hunters (or anyone else who might wish to help) to meet him at the underground at sunset. Why sunset? Because he had a daughter who finally slept through the night, that was why. And if they were underground, they hardly needed it to be daylight.

Holding a flickering torch aloft and with Sugar perched on his shoulder, Ronin waited for his crew.

Welcome to another monster hunting PQ <3 This will involve die rolls and your character might get hurt! No lasting damage or death though (unless you want to, in which case hit me up).

All are welcome to participate, but especially members of the Monster Hunters Guild or those hoping to join it!

1. Jigano
2. Emmett
3. Roana
4. Deimos
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
(HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Ronin - 07-09-2019, 07:43 PM