Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
Delivered from the blasts
Emmett was a forgotten thing for a moment: the sensation of rapacious bloodshed lit a vicious fire in his bones, and he was an unrelenting menace down in the hollowed reaches of time and space. Roana’s claymore cleared a pathway for them, and a larger portion swept away from the arches of steel and the lilting song of massacre, of malice, of death coming for them. He heard Ronin’s command, calling out over the heart of the skittering, screeching throng, the din awakening to further and further reaches – eyes narrowed, glancing at the larger rodent, only missing its crown. Out of the corner of his gaze he could see Zuriel; nearby, awaiting something – otherwise he and Roana were left to face off with the massive rat.

The heathen didn’t hesitate, marching forward on a deliberate, savage intonation, a sweep of movements and motions, not amidst the open battlefield, but clustered and coiled together, like knots on a string, wreaking havoc in the darker folds. He swung his sword towards the beast, his barbaric intentions clear, while anointing another press of his draining incantations, humming its acrimonious hallelujah through his veins and out along the stones, arching, inching, for any rodents nearby.
the last of a line of lasts

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Deimos - 07-15-2019, 05:52 PM