Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
"So which one do you like? I can make more than one flavor, or try something different..." Pulling on a lock of hair Amalia trails off, dark eyes searching Remi's face for any sign of preference, any indication that he enjoyed one above the other. She has never made food for a wedding before - not on her own, not without her grandmother - and the anxiety is miserably overwhelming, the pressure to perform a lodestone around her neck.

The next set of tasks is far less stressful, even if they are objectively more challenging than sitting and eating cake. Phoebe is quick to choose flower gathering, and Deimos sets out to hang a notice, leaving Amalia with the task of making signs. Wrinkling her nose playfully, the girl elbows Remi. "Fine, but you'd better help. I've never really been one for art."

Making her way further into the workshop, Amalia follows Remi's directions to gather up supplies. Paint, wood, stakes and canvas are all assembled and brought to a workbench, where she begins to design in uneven yet creative strokes, making three signs in an arrow shape. R & R, each signposts reads, with a series of stars beside one of the letters and a small lion face beside the other.

By the time the baker has finished her work she arguably has as much paint on herself as the canvas, but the signs are decent - and more importantly, clear. Leaving them to dry she goes to find a waterspout and wash her hands before returning to the table, ready for the next set of instructions.
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Amalia - 07-14-2019, 11:35 PM