Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Reckless and stupid, perhaps. Bold and independent, always.

Wessex would have liked to run some thoughts observations past the Lady, but managed to get over her disappointment with a sigh, a mental thanks for a new gift, and a mental-check. She’s never needed guidance before. She doesn’t technically need it now. Onward and upward and… away from the Hollowed Grounds. The Greatwood is done. Time to turn her sights elsewhere.

Unlike her last adventure, Wessex is locked and loaded as she makes her way to the Outskirts. A long knife rests in a sheath at her hip, another is in her thigh-high boots. Bow and quiver on her back. Talons… well, those will never come out. As the sun dips beyond the canopy of trees, she doesn’t need a cloak, but it’s rolled up and tied to her back, just in case they’re out beyond the known lands during the day. The light grows dimmer and she patiently waits for two others to join her, eyes searching the horizon for whatever might be out there - friend, foe, or maybe nothing at all.  

--------------------

This is a PQ to explore what is WEST of the Hollowed Grounds. It takes place at night. Rory has first dibs, but if he fails to respond in 48 hours, someone else may take his place. Will consider opening it up to more people if there's interest.

1. Rory
2. Adam
3. Cera

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM