trial and failure (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oliver had grown used to others asking about where he was from. It didn't bother him too much. Before his head hurt and he felt awful, but now he just tried to live life with the lack of knowledge. No use in constantly being pouty when someone asked where he was from. Besides, there's only so many times you can respond with the same statement before it becomes monotonous. "No idea. I can't remember where I came from....but I don't think it was a small place. So maybe I'm as used to crowds as you." He flashed the other man a smile, hoping that he had relieved any tension the man could've felt.

Oliver couldn't...actually remember what a Christmas card was. Yeah, he knew what a card was, but nothing came to mind when he thought of that phrase. His eyebrows lowered in thought and a small frown pierced his lips. "I...I think the snow is pretty, yeah, not pretty when it's getting all in my boots." He made an attempt to change the subject, unhappy with his inability to recall ANYTHING about this. Normally he wasn't this bad. Why was he so stuck on this Christmas thing?

Luckily, Nate had changed the subject. Talking about possible love interests was much more appealing than his inability to remember what a Christmas was. A small laugh left his lips and he shook his head. "As of right now, I have nobody in specific in mind. Hopefully that'll change soon." Oliver had some minor hopes of maybe going on a date or so. His confidence at this time was surprisingly high, considering his lack of memory. He felt like he could still manage some things with his lack of memory.

"I bet you're excited to start gardening again...I know I'm ready to figure out whatever hobbies I used to do. Or find new ones." Oliver let out a shrug. Gardening didn't feel all that personal to him. Like he may have done it once or twice, but it wasn't something he'd dedicate himself to. "I understand. It's always fun to try new things, right? Have you joined any guilds? I know I was told that those offer tons of opportunities."
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-01-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-05-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-06-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-06-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:48 AM