A Good Time For A Joke
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
I pray to blades of grass
To find forgiveness in the weeds

"Because when The Voice calls, she only wants Ascended. I would be...worried, bringing an Accepted with me - what if she didn't want you there because it would be dangerous for you?" With the amount of electricity that had been in the woods, the way The Voice had healed them...Sam did not see a way for someone who had not Ascended to have been a part of the night's events.

When Nate spoke louder Sam jumped, moving a little away from him. A part of him wanted to complain, but he knew if their positions were reversed, he would be upset too. "I was healed. I'm fine." He couldn't deny that someone had died, though, and honestly that scared him too - to have seen Lucas so easily snuffed out.

"...You're right, it's...it's hard, Nate. I can't involve you in this, but it would have been awful if I'd--" He couldn't bring himself to say died; with the immortality Ascendedhood had granted him, he had gotten used to believing he would simply live forever, back when the only chance of death for him was old age. "...I'm sorry."

There was a way he could see to fix this, though he wasn't sure if Nate would like it. "If..if you Ascended, then you would be able to come with me."

Messages In This Thread
A Good Time For A Joke - by Nate - 10-06-2019, 07:59 AM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Samuel - 10-06-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Samuel - 10-11-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Samuel - 10-15-2019, 09:01 PM