my bones caught a fever
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
The tragic flaw of charming men
is exactly as it seems,
too much grease,
can break down a machine.

Nate barely blinks as the kid moves closer to him, finding himself a little glad for it. Another body close by helped him feel a little safer, a little warmer, even if the body didn’t actually put out any heat. He kept a close watch on the first few attempts then nodded, more to himself than the other, and closed his eyes again. ”Don’t mention it.” He rumbles, now that he’s sure he’s actually helped.

Despite all his attempts, his eyes closed, his body relaxed, his mind too keyed up to actually sleep, so he’s awake to feel the eyes on him, and crack an eye open in time for the question. Which he just shrugs to, at first. ”Necessity I guess.” Not a very helpful answer, and probably not one the kid is looking for. ”And practice.” That at least feels a little better to him.

”I could... maybe teach you some stuff.” He offers, forgiving it was the least he could do. ”If you’re interested. And after Longnight.”

Messages In This Thread
my bones caught a fever - by Clemente - 10-28-2019, 11:48 PM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Nate - 10-29-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Clemente - 11-06-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Nate - 11-08-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Clemente - 11-09-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Nate - 11-11-2019, 06:05 AM