du är ånga, spår av ett moln
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
In another universe, an alternate reality unreachable by her Lady’s portals, she might have pitied the loss of his horn. Having multiples of them herself, she would know what the plucking of one from the ring around her head might feel like, how it would tear at the silken fibers of her identity as a self-proclaimed mutant.

(Remember that, Rikyn?)

Monster-mutant then.  Robot-vamp now.
Perhaps her lives aren’t that different after all.

And loss is universal. If there is a switch in the stallion’s demeanor, she cannot feel it under her fingertips. It isn’t in the way he pulls his head from her hands and looks towards the mountains. It’s a shift of energy. Even if Magrethe was the animal whisperer of the two Theskyra girls, even if cats seemed to hate her, even Wessex can understand the gesture as the horse looks back and up at the mountains. Her hands drop to her sides and she, too, glances through the opening of the cave to where the rest of the barren peaks can be seen - masses of dark rock a stark contrast against the ever-present snow.

His gestures is too obvious to ignore. “Really?” she asks, and then another thought hits her. “That - So can you understand me?” Without waiting for a response, the Wraith plows forward, assuming that his next response - or lack thereof - will give her the answer she needs, and she can move forward with either a yes or a no.

Her head tilts to one side and takes a step back to examine the large, white beast again. There is nothing to indicate he would be able to survive out there. His hooves are useless on ice, his speed hindered by snow and switchbacks, and he has nothing to defend himself with. What would he eat? She shakes her head and crosses her arms. “You’ll have to forgive me if I’m skeptical. Of you living in those mountains.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Mauja - 11-12-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Wessex - 11-12-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Mauja - 11-12-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Wessex - 11-13-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Mauja - 11-15-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Wessex - 11-18-2019, 03:25 PM