some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany
for Melita
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
The light fades in the Atheneum, signaling the approach of nightfall and the time that most people would pack it in and head home - not Wessex. What does she need of the daylight when the words on these pages are as clear as if the sun shone at full strength right above her. No, it’s not the dimming light that causes her to close the book she’s been pouring through, it’s the fact that she can’t seem to find what she wants in the library. That’s the fourth book that’s revealed nothing but information she already knows.  

A frustrated growl escapes her throat as she closes the book with a heavy hand, the sound echoing in the mostly empty stacks. Rising from her chair, she heads back to where she (thinks) she found it and slides it back in place, looking at the title of the next book on the shelf. No, no… shaking her head, she walks slowly down the row, reading the spines for something that might hold promise.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
some lives read like poetry, others like cacophany - by Wessex - 11-30-2019, 07:11 PM