swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Spring showers are beginning to dump less frigid water on the Hollowed Ground, which is great for their fields and shitty for other parts of the area already inundated with both Memory Mud and regular mud. However, the grey skies also keep the sun at bay, so, safe beneath a thick barrier of crying clouds, Wessex strolls along with her hood off, literally soaking in the rain as it falls. She’d say it feels good, but she’d have to rely on the memory of letting the rain wash away the dirt and dust and emotional debris of the past couple of weeks.

Her feet wander, taking her through the Santuary and the Settlement until she finds herself at the Bone Bridge. Mmmm, last time she was here, things had been relatively uneventful, although it had been right before Ronin died. Staring out into the fog-covered expanse, her mind drifts back to what life was like last year and the year before that, and then the year before that, until she finds herself at the first time she’d faced the Bridge. How young. How stupid! How headstrong and oblivious and filled with the indignation that she wouldn’t be able to complete a dare.

At least some things never change.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Wessex - 12-01-2019, 10:58 PM